Monthly Skele bosses since Ascension patch

is it just me or did the Skele boss spawn rate get cut down with the patch. I used to get about 1 spawn per map on end game insane. Now, since the patch, I haven't seen any skele bosses in about 10 attempts on that difficulty. On freeplay I've seen about 1 every 4 or 5 runs, and on onslaught about 1 for 8 rounds (24 waves). At that rate, it is impossible to have a life and get this monthly done.

Before the patch I had 22 skeles. Since the patch i now have a whopping 25 skeles and have actually played more since the patch. Maybe I'm just getting unlucky. I have given up this monthly for now (already have the incursion and leg drop done) because it sucks. Hopefully Trendy has an event planned for Halloween that will increase the spawn rate. Grinding the same map over and over on free play (skele bosses do not spawn at all on incursion maps) seems to be the opposite of what Trendy wants the game to become.

I've had at least two maps with three skeletons each after the patch.  I was at 14 or so before, now I have at least 25.  It's just random.

A halloween event was mentioned in the latest dev log, but no details yet.

Seems random.

I had a run on no skeletons on 10 straight NM4 Life root maps. Invited a chum and boom, 2 skeletons on the next run.

I managed to get 50 Hulks with hardcorefarming before the Patch. 

Now my Freetime is over and i try to get the last Hulks with a Match or 2 Onslaught engame hard (15 Rounds) if i get some Time. 

Normaly i get around 3 Hulks per Match .... after the patch i did 2 Matches and got 1 Hulk...  Yea they lowered the chance for them and i think its because they want more Players with missing Hulks for thier upcomming "secret" event.... i just hope i can play at that time...