Sign in to follow this  
ddace

[WTG] Dreams Can Come True

I realy want a Mana Master imo it looks cool and has a interesting mechanic that you can't realy replace with anything i know that you can use genie and the cube but it is just not the same.

The "Arm Guard of Poison" is a very special neon green that is irresistible .  I didn't get to play in any of the PC events as I was playing on PS3 like a sucker.  I managed to get a few events from give-aways for contests, but the bracers are about impossible to trade for (even if i wanted to run lab assault 5,000 times it still would be painful to find sellers)

They are the only thing that I can think of to make me un-check the "hide accessory" button.

My dreams coming true? Well I'd say my biggest dream has come true a long time ago in Dungeon Defenders. When I became a mod and was able to do giveaways funded by many great players I felt a sense of accomplishment. And since Acen is an admin at the rng group you could argue that I have got nothing to do here as he already has fulfilled a dream of mine.

Nonetheless now that I am here I might just as well post something relevant. I have never, and probably never will, got my hands on a beautiful celebration hat. I guess I wouldn't know what to do with it if I actually had one :D "I'm like a dog chasing cars!" (Get the reference?)

So I was working on some other DD1 related things last night and couldnt get back to this.  After talking with a furry little friend for a bit, I have chosen the winners personally instead of leaving it up to RNG.

So Congrats to All!!!  You are all winners this time!!

Dreams came ture, than you so much |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

thx acen and furry creature who talked to him.  Now to make ur godly minions wishes come true, "oh the pain, the pain.  make it stop"(as the archers shoot themselves, the spider webs the mage, and he poisons all the minion in the stack)

rv, "meh, my name is ddace and i have a te by my name.  pfft!"

Otter and Harry said they would help since my schedule doesnt overlap with many so feel free to contact them as well.

@rcdm462 quote:

thx acen and furry creature who talked to him.  Now to make ur godly minions wishes come true, "oh the pain, the pain.  make it stop"(as the archers shoot themselves, the spider webs the mage, and he poisons all the minion in the stack)

rv, "meh, my name is ddace and i have a te by my name.  pfft!"

whaa i have a family that loves me....