Sign in to follow this  
ddace

[WTG] Dreams Can Come True

That 1 Thing

Many players spend a lot of time farming, trading and searching for ways to achieve that one thing, the elusive event item.  To many new players it seems like an impossible that would take forever to accomplish or may never be able to accomplish.  Well it is time to make some of those dreams come true, at least 2 or 3 for now.  :)

LBgPBFz.jpg

How to Enter

So what is that 1 event item in particular that you have been searching for or that one event you wish you didnt miss?  Please post below that 1 event item and the reason why you so desperately seek it.  In a few days the winners will be selected.  

Once selected, the winners will be asked to run through the corresponding event map, if available, to get the full experience of that event.  At the end of the map, I will trade the wished for event item to you.

Note:

This is not meant to be a get rich or get richer giveaway.  It is meant to be for those who are seeking to obtain that one item for their own use.  So please do not enter for personal gain.

Good luck and Happy Defending!!!

WoW, Nice idea Acen, good luck to the ones entering and enjoy the event map :)

i always wanted the isom but never had a chance at the auction of them and i didnt play when the event was on

and i just got back into the game Again nice to to see you do this ddace

The one event i regret missing the most is the Rockshatter event. Its a uniqe wepon in the way it works and it would help me get those annoying bugged mobs in lab assult to done alot easier.

Howdy (don't get too excited) and thanks for doing this for the community :)

Honestly I regret missing all the events I didn't attend (all but the last one) but if I had to choose one item it would definitely be the Fires simply based on its looks - it looks AMAZING!

And forever remember: BOON NECA!

Despite Temple of Polybius being probably one of my favorite maps ever and wishing I hadn't joined a few months after the event, I want Earths more than a last magicite. It would be really cool just so I can say I have one, and well... I don't think there's enough active currency in the game anymore to get someone to part with them.

Also they look sick.

Good luck everyone!

I've wanted Dragon's of the North for the longest time now. Definitely far better looking than any other armguard. 

Of course, boon neca and good luck everyone.

I just want a Humongous Egg. Not a set, just the single egg. After I got my bunny costume, I sold all my eggs and now my small and large eggs are sitting all alone in my tavern - forever searching for their missing brother. Help reunite the egg family, won't you?

Even though I also regret missing all the events, the 1 item that I always would have liked to have is RockShatter. I loved the projectiles, pretty colors and of course, great stats. Thank you very much for giving us another great giveaway and a chance of getting our dream items ^^
Good luck to everyone, hope I win!                                                                                                                                                           

boon truc

Ive always wished I hadnt sold my Isom right away, but since its not one I missed I wont go for that one.

In terms of one I actually missed, I always wish I had managed to get on PC just a little earlier so I could make the Fire or Poisons event. Ive always loved the look of them, part of me wishes they would be re released with viable stats.

I think of forum based events, I most wanted to participate in getting Isom. I'm a fan of MLP, and I would have loved to get a Rainbow Pony first hand. My secondhand Isom is cool and all, but I'd have liked to get it for myself.

However, one I'm REALLY sad I missed was the egg event. I'm rather sad we haven't seen custom taverns, either. I wish we had a couple more events like the egg event, and maybe more like the Christmas event I missed where there were functional presents under the tree. I'd have liked to see presents that spawned items and whatnot. Too bad I missed them, really.

Of course, I know I won't win, as I do have every single event I need, but good luck to all.

I have always wanted lightnings they look so cool but were always way too costy for me if only I had been in the event :P

First off, thank you for doing this :) 

I gotta say the Arm Guard of Fire as it's something I've wanted for some time now. I don't want to come across as doing this for personal gain so I'd be willing to give up my traced celebration hat in return if I do get selected. I know the value isn't comparable but it's the best item I've got to offer. I really want this -_- It's the sexiest looking arm guard by far in my opinion. And of course, it being a super rare item, makes me strive for it even more.

For someone like me who wasn't around for the event, doesn't have an unlimited supply of currency, it really is next to impossible to get especially when the item is never up for auction. Plus, I'd actually put it to use on my all-red ninja monk (santa hat, chicken, and clothes are all red) so it wouldn't rot in my inventory like some of my other event items.

I'm not really on a quest to collect all the event items though, so if someone else needs it to complete their collection, I think it would be better if they got the item. So if that happens, I would love a Care Bear. Reason? It's really goddamn cute! 

PS - If someone gets the Arm Guard of Poison, would I be able to get an invite to the event re-run? It sounds super fun!

Thinking back when i started DD I had no clue what an event even was and i spend my little time farming my way all trough with much fun. Now that I have almsot 2.5k hours I wish I had know about anything besides the actual game. The forum, the events, the groups with so many great persons in there... God i could have had a lot more fun if i had know such things. 

I wish I had participated in any event :`(

As a big Legend of Zelda fan my dream is it to create my own Link, with all the Event Items and some other additional custom farmed peices, but that is something I want to achieve on my own, I wanna work for it. After that my biggest wish is any armguard from the pollution or toxic series. It doesn´t matter which they all look absolutely amazing and I would use the hell out of them. I just love shiny things (SoM).

Praise the lord, boon ncea.

P.S. Some really nice stories are in this thread already, I really enjoyed reading all of em.

@curtisgk quote:

I've wanted Dragon's of the North for the longest time now. Definitely far better looking than any other armguard. 

God those pills are making me see things. Boon neca is Noob Acen? Chat in RnG must have been fun. Sry for this post Acen but it took me till  now to understand what curt posted. 

@Veetoo quote:

@curtisgk quote:

God those pills are making me see things. Boon neca is Noob Acen? Chat in RnG must have been fun. Sry for this post Acen but it took me till  now to understand what curt posted. 

Boon neca is boon neca. I hear that the acen noob thing is just a coincidence.

For my own surprise i instantly realized what that ment, but I dont agree with Curt, DotN look the msot ***ty from all arms, even worse than viles, and viles look amazing!

I have always wanted Arm guards of love from the first time i heard of them. I will give almost anything to get a trace pair. I don't want them to get rich quick, if i did would ask for Arm guards of earth. To me Love have they best color of any event. The pink and white just match up perfectly as if god made them to be the only thing made perfect. For my 2000 so hours in DD i haven't met another person who wants Love, they always want the high price events (rainmaker,cele,lighting,care bear,magi,isom,north,blu,steg, ect). Arm guards of Love need LOVE!!! I don't expect to win, i never do but if there is a chance of getting Love i will always do my best in acquiring them, even if it meant i had to give away all of my items, or farm for an item, i will do almost anything i can for them!!

There are many events I was not a part of. It took a long time before I discovered the forums and events and missed out on a lot. Of all the events, Amor has to be my favorite and most wanted event. I think it is the coolest looking pet, obnoxiously large and just overall awesome. 

What started as playing with a group of college friends turned into playing with some pretty awesome players in DD, so many good times and I hope for more to come.

Best of luck to everyone and great stories.

Rainmaker because I wasnt playing when events were on, and I cant find an ult++ bloodshot staff for dps/