Sign in to follow this  
Vahlkrin Hursch

Squire Nerfed Again

So, NM4 wall damage is like triple if not more. Squire nerfed yet again. First, they took away all the attack speed from harpoons...now they make it impossible to build walls in NM4. Squire has no function anymore. Great work with that. Hope it was a bug, because if it wasn't...I've got no reason to keep playing anymore. Just put in over 1,000 hours yesterday (I'm at 1,005 now). This has to be the biggest hit to squire by far. Literally...you made them useless. Thanks for crushing what little hope I had for this patch.

I have issues with this patch for sure. Mainly the Loot System and Hero Deck. That said, what HP do you have on your walls? Im curious to your experience with nm4. Also, are you in solo or with a party and did any of you bring Hero DPS? Just curious because my findings with this patch are very much based on the gear disaster and hero deck imbalance between group sizes...Im wondering if that is part of what you are experiencing. 

i got around x2.5 boost in dps and a 30% hp boost on my walls. dunno what your Problem is hursch, but its alot. if you cant get sth together now idk what to tell you.

Squires didn't get nerfed.

Perhaps you're not killing things before they are wrecking your walls? Maybe you are doing something wrong. That's always a possibility. If I get wrecked in a difficulty, I go down one difficulty and figure out where I'm messing up.

my walls went from 184k to 244k, nm4 is considerably easier thanks to more hitpoints on wall, more damage on defenses and easier lanes overall.

did you spend your SAS in DH and HH at all?

walls do seem to take damage faster from some mobs but with the increased base health it feels like a boost to me

@Vahlkrin Hursch quote:

So, NM4 wall damage is like triple if not more. Squire nerfed yet again. First, they took away all the attack speed from harpoons...now they make it impossible to build walls in NM4. Squire has no function anymore. Great work with that. Hope it was a bug, because if it wasn't...I've got no reason to keep playing anymore. Just put in over 1,000 hours yesterday (I'm at 1,005 now). This has to be the biggest hit to squire by far. Literally...you made them useless. Thanks for crushing what little hope I had for this patch.

My walls went from beating NM4 with 230k base hp to beating NM4 with 262k base hp. 

Conclusion? NM4 is much easier now.