Website is a piece of crap

I was writing a long post about feedback in the Feedback forum, and when I hit submit I got a screen saying I don't have permission to view the page, and when I clicked back it prompted me to log in again. Needless to say I lost all that writing. I know I was logged in when I started writing the thread because I got my daily influence.

Also, sometimes when friends link me threads in the forums, the website brings me to the front page, not actually to the thread, and I have to click the link again.

Overall the website seems generally buggy and badly coded. Please fix.

I second this. I tried writing some feedback for four times and the same happens for me. The site kicks me out and says I do not have a permission to view a page.

Hi I'm having major issues with the dd2 forum specifically.  Always goes to a notification screen and says nothing is there...  the problem seems to be based around whatever these useless daily rewards" are...i can't even click on the front of the word "daily" right now to put a quote in front...that's how buggy this forum is...

Please offer a dumbed down simple version without these stupid rewards popups that basically freeze my browser.

It's weird how you guys can have such a good game yet such a poor website... if you can't code it nicely just give us a simple version... no need for for all these layers and graphics and popup notifications for frivolous useless rewards.

I like that the forum is black... but you can make it black without ruining the experience. I literally can no longer access dd2 forums.. if I click the banner link it goes to notification screen. If i Google dd2 forum and click it takes me tothe same screen... and when you click on said nnotifications it doesn't even take you to those threads... just refreshes the same useless page... maybe my old note 2 can't handle this site as well as it ahould... but it shouldn't be this poor