Sign in to follow this  
Fraxxion

8.2k trollblood?

Been trying to complete some nm2 maps and while doing a gates of dragonfall i encountered a tuskar special enemy on wave 3 which was being healed for 8222 hp every second.

I was wondering wether this was intentional or i just got unlucky, took me over 10 minutes to take it down, seems kind of harsh to me for a wave 3 special enemy where your defenses aren't very upgraded yet.

It should be 150/sec then you actually fought against a bug xD

But be happy the 5kk ogres before they changed trollblood healed them for around 50k/sec 

@RedL1ne quote:

Thats not bug. Tuskar has own TrollBlood.

on nm3 you can do at least 25k dps with basic attacks alone if using a huntress and that is more than any enemy is healing with trollblood ;) And then you have dps from towers + abilities, so even now a 5mil hp ogre that healed 50k+ per sec, wouldn't be much of a problem rly :)

But for solo players with 4 builders instead of 3 builders + 1 DPS it will be harsh. Not having a DPS huntress is an handicap, but not having 4 builders is also an handicap when playing solo.

I play solo and always use a dps huntress. I know that not using frost towers makes endgame content pretty tough, but a dps huntress is just a better choice for me personally :)

I'm doing nm3 content just fine this way and when im doing nm4 i sometimes use a tank instead of dps huntress.

@Fraxxion quote:

Been trying to complete some nm2 maps and while doing a gates of dragonfall i encountered a tuskar special enemy on wave 3 which was being healed for 8222 hp every second.

I was wondering wether this was intentional or i just got unlucky, took me over 10 minutes to take it down, seems kind of harsh to me for a wave 3 special enemy where your defenses aren't very upgraded yet.

It has been confirmed by Trendy that is working as designed - Tuskar has its own trollblood that is significantly higher than the standard trollblood trait.

I'm not saying I agree with the design, but it is what it is.