Hey, i lvl up an apprentice to lvl 50, and now im lvling up a squire to lvl 50 (currently lvl 46). But i see that apprentice isn't really used, i see huntress and monk being more used to tower dps. I would like to know some good tower combo for some good dps, so i can know what class to lvl up next.

I used tower app and tower squire all the time on freeplay while leveling other characters. At this point, finish leveling your squire and wait for the patch to decide which to level next.

Fireball Apprentice & Cannonball Squire combo can take you all the way to End Game Insane.

After that you will want a Skyguard Monk

Then a Trap Huntress with Elemental Chaos will replace the Fireball / Cannonball, and you will want your Apprentice to focus on Freezing power, and your Squire to focus on Barricade HP.

New patch tomorrow, I would wait until then to make judgements as the preview we got, and what we know from devstream and such is that most towers are doing much more damage, now.  We'll see after tomorrow, can't wait!Adept.png

@Tristaris quote:

New patch tomorrow, I would wait until then to make judgements as the preview we got, and what we know from devstream and such is that most towers are doing much more damage, now.  We'll see after tomorrow, can't wait!Adept.png

+1

but as i see it i would lvl 2 squire and 1 app first then monk last huntress, since you cant say how viable the new poison tower wall build thingie will be . 

Regarding the clustering changes, going full mines and frosties in terms of minmax wont be the best anymore. Since towers shoot at air as well you can have wall/tower squire and tower apprentice covering air as well.

In the end lvl stuff up as you like and see what the new meta will actually be. Hard to tell from here how high the impact will be from what they release