Sign in to follow this  
Jham4

Dungeon Defenders 1 for PS4

Please remaster the first Dungeon Defenders so that it can be played on the PS4. In fact, you don't have to remaster it. Just enable the game so that it can be played on the PS4.

I would like this too, especially if we could get the PC version. I would pay upwards of $40 for it on the PS4.

Actually, your best bet is on the Xbox one. They are making their games backwards compatible with the 360. So far their list is mostly arcade games from the Xbox store, but plan on having 100 or so more this fall. The update to Xbox one for backwards compatibility is this November. Luckily for me, I own both systems. May finally have a use for my Xbox One other than Forza and waiting for Fable Legends to come out. :p

@Langor quote:

Actually, your best bet is on the Xbox one. They are making their games backwards compatible with the 360. So far their list is mostly arcade games from the Xbox store, but plan on having 100 or so more this fall. The update to Xbox one for backwards compatibility is this November. Luckily for me, I own both systems. May finally have a use for my Xbox One other than Forza and waiting for Fable Legends to come out. :p

That is a great idea but I was hoping for more of a port of the PC version of DD1 on the PS4 than the console version coming over. It would be like a brand new game for the console crowd who never got a chance to play the PC version. But that being said I would love for the console version to be brought over to the Xbox one or the PS4, via Playstation Now.

i agree they screwed up DD2 but DD1 for the PS4 i think i ight pee myself lol that wud be wonderful and with the ps4 it could handle they crazy stuff they have on the PC version of DD1. I have DD1 for pc and if that was on ps4 o ya id buy it. :)

I realize this post is 2 years old but DD1 was one of the best games I've ever played. I miss it terribly. I just recently gave up on DD2 because I kept hoping for trading, random and unique gear and pets, and bosses that once again matter. Unfortunately after 3 years they continue to travel in a direction different from that which made DD1 amazing!! :(

@tallahassee007 quote:

I realize this post is 2 years old but DD1 was one of the best games I've ever played. I miss it terribly. I just recently gave up on DD2 because I kept hoping for trading, random and unique gear and pets, and bosses that once again matter. Unfortunately after 3 years they continue to travel in a direction different from that which made DD1 amazing!! :(

Couldnt  agree more. Bring DD1 to ps4 . Id way rather have that back then DD2. They literally took almost every single thing away from DD2 that made DD1 so damn amazing. No private taverns with trophies and gear on display. Waaaaay better loot system. Way better stat system. Way better camera functions. Way better art and graphic style. Way better level designs and architecture. Way better modes. You cant even choose you’re base color for your charecter in this game. Sure you can customize your charecters. If you wanna spend $40+ dollars on each n every character. Total rip off! Give us DD1 back!!!