Sign in to follow this  
taratey

Weird boss / creep aggro on defenses / core.

In all seriousness, 5/8 of runs, these ogres at last wave ignore walls and head straight to core. They didn't just go over the wall, they didn't even attack it. This is NM4 and it happens too frequently here. Back in NM3, it doesn't.. or maybe at least 1/20 chances. Hope this can be fixed in the coming patch.. It's really sad to lose a game because of this. :(

w5LpKcJ.jpg

yeah...mobs and ogres don't care about blocks pretty often...and just go near it to core...

But.
With ogres this thing usualy happens if some hero (usualy ranged- like you on this screen) shot ogre from location he can't reach...agro goes on you - but in cause of he can't reach it - agro resets and he just goes to core...

That's how i think it works.

And then there's the other side of the coin where an ogre destroys a wall and tries to walk to the core not even noticing the other wall next to it which is blocking him.

Or tuskar stopping a mile away from your walls to, what it appears to be trying, attack a trap or aura...

I honestly have no idea how aggro in this game works, i do believe wall aggro should be jacked up and hero aggro reworked, half the time i get instantly oneshot by an ogre if i even get close to it, the other half it ignores me when i stand right behind it slashing it continuously