Sign in to follow this  
Val the DM

Patching question.....

So with where we currently are on PS4 with Wipe-a-geddon inbound.  This would have me venture to guess we are around patch 5.0-ish when the cap was still level 25 and we were limited to only 3 in our character deck etc.  The game on pc (proud owner of both becuase i love the series this much!) has made so many huge leaps and bounds forward for the better with the inclusion of the story mode and how the inventory system and war table functions.  Is the road map for PS4 set to follow the exact same path with the same increments or will we get the same content but in larger chunks to catch us up to where the PC content is maybe minus a patch or two behind as things get tested and worked out there?  

=( was hoping for some sort of response from the dev on a roadmap for this. Love where we are on the PC just feels like we took a giant step backwards on PS4.  Speed for instance was removed from gear for obvious stacking reasons...yet here we are..

No need to worry and bump, I think you'll get an answer. ^^ If I see it correctly you asked this at 10 p.m. of their time. Even the devs need to go home to sleep. Sometimes. 

Hey Val,

We're working as fast as we can on bringing new content to the PS4, and work that has already been completed for PC is a primary source of material.  That being said, bringing PC content over to the PS4 is not always a straight-forward process.  Sometimes we can just merge, resolve conflicts, build, package, and submit to FQA.  Other times there is significant effort associated with adapting PC systems to the PS4.  I share your desire to incorporate recent progress on PC DD2 into the PS4 game because I agree with you that those guys have been making "huge leaps and bounds forward." 

I guess the tl;dr of this is stay tuned because we're working on it.  In the mean time though, any and all feedback about the current PS4 game will only serve to improve future releases.