Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Horovitz

Didn't get Collector's Edition title?

Thanks for the report! We'll look into this. 

Just to be sure, did everyone see the title in the mailbox, or did only Xavier?

same here.  Title was in the mail box yet it is not showing for purchasing the collectors edition.  I do have the skins for the 4 characters just not the title to select from.

Other titles do work for me I just didn't get the one for the collectors edition. As for if it was in my mailbox - I want to say yes I think I saw it in there but I am not 100% on that sorry.

I also do have the 4 skins available and have equipped them fine.

I seem to have everything but the title as well. I was boggle-brained when i read the mailbox contents so I can't say if it was there or not. other titles work, just not the Collectors Ed.

Thank you all for your support in buying the collector's edition and continuing patience on this issue.  We're looking into it right now and once we understand what is going on I'll post an update on our proposed resolution timeline.

This happened to me as well. Very disappointing after spending over $50. I have the 10000 gems and costumes, but no accessories or title. I definitely remember seeing them in the mailbox.

is there a way to upgrade without paying full price on the other bundles?  Wanted to get the $17, but ended up getting the $12 because my funds wouldn't transfer until the next day.  I would like to get the $50 but I don't have the money to do so atm.  

Same happened to me. Received the title in my mailbox, but it does not appear now that I have accepted it. I also do not have the accessories. 

Update says we should have the title, but I still don't see it.  It says able to redeem and use, so should I expect an e-mail for a code or...?  Will try restarting to see if it kicks in.

Edit:  Still no title after reset, checked email and in-game mailbox. 

P.S. These new skeleton costumes are awesome (off topic sorry lol)

Same here i bought the collectors edition, defenders, and starter pack for myself also bought the starter edition for 2 friends and while i got the titles in my mail when starting the game the titles never appeared as selectable for me even after today's update to 1.02 on ps4 would really really like those titles to be selectable Trendy you're my only hope lol

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/126394/ps4-hotfix-1-currently-live?page=4[[4148,hashtags]]

Edit:  Was hoping it would make an actual link.