• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if you could choose what tier and below item to autosell when it is looted. Still keep the old bum in the tavern for the overflowing bags. Who wants to sell all the junk they collect. (we all know you need to though for some GOLD) I don't think that's the point of the game. The faster and easier it is to see the gear you want, the better. That way you have more time to be killing wave after wave of enemies for that SPECIAL item you have been searching for.

Yea,  people  tend to learn about the zoom function  their ps4 has now:P Drew_Da

And indeed, an option to increase it would be nice orso xD(or scrollable in inventory?)

Can we have a button interaction on each board to remove or reset bugged mobs ? any mob not moving in it's intended directions to be removed or reset?

I want to be able to name pets wepons and gear. LIke dd1 as well as lvl up stats of pets like dd1 . Evolution should change there look some how as well. The shi should be brought back for the huntress and any gun looking type . Upgradeing  is still a little odd i would like a way to mark items i dont need and just hold a button down to upgrade kinda like dd1 but mix new with old maby. 

Please make splitscreen inventory better, so I don't need to wait 20mins for my gf to sort her weapons lol maybe make it so we both can access our inventory at the same time

@Jayleigh182 quote:

Please make splitscreen inventory better, so I don't need to wait 20mins for my gf to sort her weapons lol maybe make it so we both can access our inventory at the same time

Good suggestion. It was like that on DD1 for the consoles, it should be like that now too.

i like the temp bag better then the guy in the tavern, but i like how you can filter the equipment but i would love to see a filter that would pick up all pet related  stuff...cause i have mine set to mythical and above witch doesn't pick up any pet stuff.

I would like to Auto-Loot for Pet items. Also, temp bag was a way better idea than scavenger. Slightly annoying switching between the two. 

How about a sell option from the scavenger menu? It's a pain to sell unwanted items when you have a lot of items with the scavenger and you also have a pretty full inventory.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned because I'm not going to read through all the suggestions but I want to be able to do what I could on DD1 and that's to view a players character to see what gear he has on and to see if he should build or not. It's hard joining a game without knowing how good another characters loot actually is. 

@BrandonVirdee quote:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned because I'm not going to read through all the suggestions but I want to be able to do what I could on DD1 and that's to view a players character to see what gear he has on and to see if he should build or not. It's hard joining a game without knowing how good another characters loot actually is. 

Idem!!!!!!! I really miss that...

-Friend list, where u can go to their tavern, maybe see what he is playing...

-Loot button must be changed, I collect when trying to jump...

-If more than one item at same place, appears a list to choose

-The blacksmith is completely useless, why just low lvl items?

Hello,

I don't know if someone already said it but all the weapons with 10 arrows are useless because they hit at 2m only.

Please repair this bug in your rollmap to let us enjoy those beautiful items :D

thanks lot 

PS: sorry for my poor english

@OMG! quote:

How about a sell option from the scavenger menu? It's a pain to sell unwanted items when you have a lot of items with the scavenger and you also have a pretty full inventory.

"Sell All" button on Scavenger Inventory!!!!

1. Would be nice to see lvl or ipwr scaled items on the blacksmith market.

2. On pc you can add multiple statpoints by hitting crtl or shift. Add something like this to the ps4 like holding r2 or something while adding skillpoints.

3. Scavenger... i hate this guy i loved my temp inventory. More sorting options and/or a sell all / sell marked items would possibly make this guy better imo.

4. I would like to see some more button options like open the inventory or something on dpad. Actually the dpad is unused and opens only the quest option.

5. Someone here said he wants to have an overview about teammates resources. Would be nice imo to add a mana bar etc to the party member screen.

6. Some basic tutorials would be nice too. I was wondering how to evolve a pet and i needed some time to figure out how to get some shellium shards. 

7. And i want more optional hero skins with more changing options on every single piece! ^^ i like this stuff!

Laser robots back in the game! Need i say more. Oh and trading. Oh and didplaying items in private tavern. Ooh and drop the stupid price of stuff that requires gems. How much it costs for gems and the prices of the items you can use it on is crazy stupid