A way to increase or decrease( although i dont see why you would want to) the look sensitiveitywould be amazing because at the momemnt it feels far to slow for me                   HEART if you agree 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like an option to readjust screen size mine cuts off some stuff.

I enjoyed being able to choose what stats leveled up when I leveled up allowing me a more customized character for my play style.

I would like that picking gear only happens in the end of the round or we get a picking mode or whatever change for X button

since i noticed that if we're in the middle of boss fight and we need to jump with a gear or two in front of us then its impossible

@DungeonD4Ever quote:

I would like that picking gear only happens in the end of the round or we get a picking mode or whatever change for X button

since i noticed that if we're in the middle of boss fight and we need to jump with a gear or two in front of us then its impossible

A thought I might cross post to the PC suggestions thread is that, at least in 'Offline' games, items are automatically picked up by a 'third party' and each player is allowed a chance to request that item. Any item wanted by two or more players is put to a internal 'vote', weighted over who has the worst gear and/or lowest level.

@Philip Elthorpe quote:

@DungeonD4Ever quote:

A thought I might cross post to the PC suggestions thread is that, at least in 'Offline' games, items are automatically picked up by a 'third party' and each player is allowed a chance to request that item. Any item wanted by two or more players is put to a internal 'vote', weighted over who has the worst gear and/or lowest level.

Rolling dice for a gear has been presented in too many games already too

But I think trendy won't risk putting that feature since they're already didn't bother putting a trade system

Eitherway it would be a nice feature

Hello,

A few of my suggestions, sorry if someone already pointed those out. 

- lock items/pets that are currently equipped so you can't sell them;

- when you have anything selected, from the game menu (where you press start), to items in your inventory, the box should have more contrast or different colors so it's easy to locate what you have selected. This confuses me all the time and everywhere;

- Daily missions: it should say explicitly what your rewards are going to be. Not "gold, exp and tokens", but "500 exp, 5.000 gold and 5 tokens", for example. I want to pick the best one available, even if it's harder. I'm getting a quest, I should know what my rewards are gonna be;

- Daily quests: I don't know exactly what time the clock resets and you get a new one, but we should get a screen warning like "new daily missions available" or something. Reason for this: sometimes you are playing when the new quest becomes available. You get a crappy one like "kill 1 monster". You will complete the quest without even realizing you had that quest. Sometimes you don't even get the chance to reroll for a better one;

- we should be able to sell pets at the pet NPC or, in our inventory it should show the pet names with the colors they have (green, blue, purple, orange). Reason: sometimes you want to sell all the crappy pets but you need to keep going back and forth to know which ones are ok to sell;

- in build phase we see lines indicating if the mobs on that lane are strong against physical or magical damage, right? I think the skills images should have a border in those same colors, so we know that this skill does physical damage, that one does magical damage. Makes the game more user friendly IMO;

- I used gems to purchase more inventory slots until I got a message saying that I had purchased the limit. I think there should be a number saying how many are available for you to purchase, so people know the limit;

- when you are inside a game, you should be able to 1) see your own level; 2) see the name of the people that are playing with you. Sometimes there are lets say 2 squires. One is level 10 and the other is level 20. There is no way to know which is which; 3) see the difficulty;

- when you create a PRIVATE game, there should be 1) an option for you to play solo, preventing anyone to join your games (friends can just walk in at any time) 2) a kick button (not a vote one) since that's YOUR game, YOUR match that you created;

- right now there is no way to start a private tavern. You need to start a private game by selecting a map, then quit it, in order to be in a private tavern;

- selecting the spheres slots are a little messy IMO. You guys ever played Diablo on PS4? You just roll the controller around to select the slots that are placed in a circle manner. I think something like that would make it easier. And again, what I said back there: it's hard to know which slot you have selected;

- maps that have cinematics should only show us that the first time we play it. I play liferoot a lot and it's so annoying that before opening the chest you have to skip that EVERY TIME;

- right now there is only one map available for Onslaught (D Site?) and the sound in that map is CRAZY bugged. It echoes like there is no tomorrow, the sounds are all just too high for no reason and it's impossible to stay in a party to talk to your friends in that map. Even turning the game volume down won't fix it;

- when you reroll a pet stats, it won't change until you go back to title screen and return to check it. And I think it should tell us what the possibilities for changing that specific stats are. For example: if you change this stat, you can get this, this or that. I think it should tell us the variation before having to use a reroll as well. After you do it, you have lets say a chance to pick hero health. It will show 50-100. This should be shown next to the stats too. If it's showing 98, I know that it's good enough and that I don't wanna change it (unless of course I want a whole new stat);

That's all I can think for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

@dudera quote:- right now there is only one map available for Onslaught (D Site?) and the sound in that map is CRAZY bugged. It echoes like there is no tomorrow, the sounds are all just too high for no reason and it's impossible to stay in a party to talk to your friends in that map. Even turning the game volume down won't fix it;

This is incorrect. On higher difficulties, Onslaught is available on other stages.

@TUSM quote:

@dudera quote:- right now there is only one map available for Onslaught (D Site?) and the sound in that map is CRAZY bugged. It echoes like there is no tomorrow, the sounds are all just too high for no reason and it's impossible to stay in a party to talk to your friends in that map. Even turning the game volume down won't fix it;

This is incorrect. On higher difficulties, Onslaught is available on other stages.

My point is only about the bugged sound in that particular map, but thanks for the feedback! 

Could you fix the map selection screen? Most of the time can only see 1 map and takes forever occasionally to get all of them back, which is extremely annoying.

I have a huge question. In the game I couldn't finish my campaign because it keeps showing the first map when i've done it many times and I still can't move forward on to do my other maps, but when it does work i continue the campaign then take a break then restart my game wanting to play again and it brings back to to the first map again.if Anyone could help out would mean a lot! <3 Cheers

@dudera quote:

@TUSM quote:

My point is only about the bugged sound in that particular map, but thanks for the feedback! 

Every map has sound bugs, along with the in-game audio controls. You get blasted when any cut scene comes on.

@TUSM quote:

The highest IP map on onslaught is garbage. Why would you play it 790-855, when Nm4 Liferoot is 840-855. It takes long enough to get good gear grinding. Why waste time on anything less.

1. The "x" button while looting! It's frustrating that you jump while looting, and everyone else seems frustrated with it as well.

2. The loot system is crap. My husband and I play a Huntress/Squire combo, respectively, and we get loot for Monk and Apprentice classes, or he'll get all the loot for my Squire and I'll get all the loot for his Huntress. At least enable/come up with a trading system so we can fix it? We're on Nightmare 3, and have gotten one upgrade each so far. It's disheartening to get amazing gear that's not for your character.

3. The social tavern. We have a hard time playing split-screen because the servers are always bogged down from people idling. It makes it near impossible for either of us to join each other.

4. A way to re-roll stats on a weapon/gear would be fantastic. It would help when we get a piece of gear that has stats we haven't geared for. I'm a Hearty Blockade spec'd Squire, but I always get Hearty Harpoon or something that I wish I could re-roll.

The main thing missing IMO is a fast forward button waves of 1200 mobs take too long if i can handle them at a faster pace i would like the option of speeding them up so onslaughts don't take 15 hours...

Pff I love your post but you remind us that the game is a noob to us real players 
Everyday i play i can name 20 suggestions that would make allot a players happy
But there are no responses from admins or anything
Maybe a message like We Are Verry SOrryy !  Or We will fix the wartable 2016 x)

Ive tried to play on pc cus i only need a week to reach max lvl 
But the bugs on pc are Way more horrrrible then on ps4 
So the day that we on ps4 get results is the day i turn 30  thats 4 years 

Pc players I hope you get what you want with our suggestions Cus we are next :D 

@dudera quote:

Hello,

A few of my suggestions, sorry if someone already pointed those out. 

- lock items/pets that are currently equipped so you can't sell them;

- when you have anything selected, from the game menu (where you press start), to items in your inventory, the box should have more contrast or different colors so it's easy to locate what you have selected. This confuses me all the time and everywhere;

- Daily missions: it should say explicitly what your rewards are going to be. Not "gold, exp and tokens", but "500 exp, 5.000 gold and 5 tokens", for example. I want to pick the best one available, even if it's harder. I'm getting a quest, I should know what my rewards are gonna be;

- Daily quests: I don't know exactly what time the clock resets and you get a new one, but we should get a screen warning like "new daily missions available" or something. Reason for this: sometimes you are playing when the new quest becomes available. You get a crappy one like "kill 1 monster". You will complete the quest without even realizing you had that quest. Sometimes you don't even get the chance to reroll for a better one;

- we should be able to sell pets at the pet NPC or, in our inventory it should show the pet names with the colors they have (green, blue, purple, orange). Reason: sometimes you want to sell all the crappy pets but you need to keep going back and forth to know which ones are ok to sell;

- in build phase we see lines indicating if the mobs on that lane are strong against physical or magical damage, right? I think the skills images should have a border in those same colors, so we know that this skill does physical damage, that one does magical damage. Makes the game more user friendly IMO;

- I used gems to purchase more inventory slots until I got a message saying that I had purchased the limit. I think there should be a number saying how many are available for you to purchase, so people know the limit;

- when you are inside a game, you should be able to 1) see your own level; 2) see the name of the people that are playing with you. Sometimes there are lets say 2 squires. One is level 10 and the other is level 20. There is no way to know which is which; 3) see the difficulty;

- when you create a PRIVATE game, there should be 1) an option for you to play solo, preventing anyone to join your games (friends can just walk in at any time) 2) a kick button (not a vote one) since that's YOUR game, YOUR match that you created;

- right now there is no way to start a private tavern. You need to start a private game by selecting a map, then quit it, in order to be in a private tavern;

- selecting the spheres slots are a little messy IMO. You guys ever played Diablo on PS4? You just roll the controller around to select the slots that are placed in a circle manner. I think something like that would make it easier. And again, what I said back there: it's hard to know which slot you have selected;

- maps that have cinematics should only show us that the first time we play it. I play liferoot a lot and it's so annoying that before opening the chest you have to skip that EVERY TIME;

- right now there is only one map available for Onslaught (D Site?) and the sound in that map is CRAZY bugged. It echoes like there is no tomorrow, the sounds are all just too high for no reason and it's impossible to stay in a party to talk to your friends in that map. Even turning the game volume down won't fix it;

- when you reroll a pet stats, it won't change until you go back to title screen and return to check it. And I think it should tell us what the possibilities for changing that specific stats are. For example: if you change this stat, you can get this, this or that. I think it should tell us the variation before having to use a reroll as well. After you do it, you have lets say a chance to pick hero health. It will show 50-100. This should be shown next to the stats too. If it's showing 98, I know that it's good enough and that I don't wanna change it (unless of course I want a whole new stat);

That's all I can think for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

Really enjoying the game so far. Few Ideas the may or may not have been said already.

1. Strength indicators on character cards. Split between  tower pwr/def/ hero pwr/hp to compare your own avatars. 

2. Re roll pet elemental dmg. 

3. Pet  breeding for unusual pets. Eg. Fire cat & ice cat makes frost fire kitten.

4. Wepon skins. To aply to new wepons with stats you like. 

5. Interchangeable towers. Give each class 2 extra but can still only take 4 into battle. 

6. Random boss's encounters eg. Map victory 5/5 levels done but wait! (10%) A necromancer has reassurected another wave. Choose your reward. 

Food for thought

Thanx

Some of the suggestions below have probably been suggested already, but those are some things that i believe is necessary, and not only some features that would be "cool" to have.

1:  Lock/unlock items, to prevent accidentely selling an item we want to keep/an item we are equiping already.

2:  Auto selling the items we pick up.  There could be a place in the setting which would ask you is you want to auto sell all items of X quality (all green and below, all blues and below, etc...)

2.1:  Blocking an item from dropping.  Personally, I would really not mind not having lockbox/pet eggs/white items dropped.  Let's be honest, they are pretty much useless.

3:  A maximum amount of towers per player in the tavern OR towers being deleted after a certain amount of time.  Every tavern im in, It is always 600/600 already and i cant test my towers because of it.

4:  Muting people.  Dont think i have to elaborate on that one.

5:  Confirmation before using gems. 

6:  Chances to drop lockbox keys (same drop rate as legendaries).  So many lockbox being dropped but the only way to open them is by using gems or wasting wyvern tokens on a key :/  Maybe if there was some rare items you could get from it, i would understand, but most of the box only contains minor clothing upgrade that are hardly noticable.

Is there any way to transfer the bought game if you bought the game on pc but want to play it on ps4 from now on, to remove it from the pc and put it onto your PS4 account? So it will be removed from your pc account and put onto your PS4 account of the same value like if you bought the starter pack, can you get transfer the starter pack to the PS4 account?

Please make an offline mode. My wife and I played the original on the ps3 like crazy. I don't want to have to be online for local co-op. I have no interest in online play. Ever. Please, please, please let me play offline.

Not sure how often a dev looks at this suggestion post on their site, but there are a few things when it comes to the party system that could use a little work.

First off, we need some type of way to know what level each player is in the main lobby. Inviting just a random person and then finding out they are level 1 doesn't help when you are trying to do endgame or anything higher then 150 ipwr.

Second, the way you invite your friends seem to only work if you are in a private match, We need some type of way to invite friends or randoms in the lobby at all points in time.

Lastly, we shouldn't have to vote to kick someone from the group. If i'm level 50 and i invite a random who is level 1 I should be able to kick him instead of having to leave the group I created just to make another one and to invite a higher level.

These things would make playing the game more enjoyable and less time consuming when it comes to getting a party started so you can get on with farming your gear.

I would like to add the use of all heroes that i have created. I have 6 heroes created I would like to have them all unlocked to do battle instead of the normal 4. I'm normally locked to using my four builders and no room for my dps heroes.