• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We see the players on the left side of the screen and their lvl 
But no name  I dont know who they are.
When you press start you see the players name but no lvl 
So we dont know who pressed ready  
Would be verrry nice to see initials next to the players on the left side of the screen

Same goes for Ping flag I hear Ping EVerywhere x)
Is it my buddy that needs me  ? Who is Pingin ?! And where :D

Its too diff to see who is what and where is who Suggestion change this :D No? ok :(  

Hello,

Here are some suggestions (after the update)

1.Option skip for the cutscenes already seen, or for the loot animation. Put a skip when the screen appear in the right corner, but make it so that when we press O to skip we dont use our mana skill :)

2.Option lock an item you want to keep, like in DD1. Possibility also to sell all.

3.Possibility to make the items description windows bigger in the graphic option. When you are playing on a not so big screen, you have to come closer to read the items abilities.

4.When entering a level, show the name and difficulty, as we are not always the ones selecting the level, it would be better to know where we land.

5.Remove from low level items upgrades for high level skills: having a level 6 items upgrading the earth tower is pointless...

6.When in the group tavern, maybe we could have a sort of ready for duty as well? Sometimes you want to check items and then you are back to a new level before you could finish. So you will usually leave the level...

7. Auto loot! Going around and clicking X is too long. Just let us take the items while running around and fighting. Plus many times we are not precise enough to pick up tge loot and end up jumping. Please create the auto loot, like on the pc version.

Thats all for now, but never know!  Imight come back ;p

Hi developers :)

I would like to add, the Lobby / Joining sessions needs some work.

some ideas

1. Have a List of games that are currently going and have it show on the side how many waves its out of and how many they clear e.g  Waves 4/7 , 

2. rather than in throwing you in to a game when your searching , it should put you in like a empty lobby and you have the wait time of 1 min before deciding would you like to wait or jump into the map. ( this gives you time to play around with stats.

3. please have a accept feature. rather than having a instant game start. ( ther times when a game starts without a heads up and why have a leader ? if anyone in group can just start a map.  before it used be others could suggest a map. 

Thank you ,  

1. Item Lock - Ooo that piece will be good when i get Squire up... 2 days later where'd that piece go... crap i sold it.

2. Screen Adjustment. Close and other lower controllers are cut off and even shrinking my screen via PS4 setting has little effect.

3. Text is cut off in item descriptions and the enemy billboard text is too small to read. (sitting with a 44" tv a comfortable 6 feet away)

4. Fix it so you don't have to change rooms to view pet reroll changes.

5. Be able to click on others and view their gear setups.

6. Text chat available

I realize this is a new game but i wish you would revisit some of the DD1 things that you did so well. Never had trouble reading text there, could see what parties were active and choose them rather than get tossed in completely random. Could always see the enemy lists.

A lot of this is stuff that I am used to having in another Fantasy MMO that I play constantly. which also has a more expansive control system using the L1 R1 separately for turning on 16 controls and still be able to jump with triangle and use X for selecting characters or menus.

Many have already been taken, but here is my wish-list.

-Change the loot from "x", which is jump, to something else. Yes I am trigger-happy, but still frustrating to try to collect gear, and the accidently jump.

-Auto-loot, Not where I thought it where..

-Control layout, let us change the layout, totally freedome here please.

-More classes, I know this is only alpha, but let us get more classes, and NOT PC exclusive, like with the first game.

-Make me able to manage my party with my friends in the social lobby, not needing to enter a game first.

-This might be a bug, the selection of outfit is buggy, just wanted to say that.

-Let us see and change our outfit, without needing to go to the store.

-Fix it so the campaign do not reset, leaving you able to only pick the first level.

I might come up with some more, when I get to play more. Overall though? Impressed, by far the best alpha I have played. Some of the stuff might be me who are too big a noob to find... but maybe it should be easier to find :) Also the option menu is lacklust atm, but again alpha, so got high hopes.

@isanjiyoo quote:

-Change the loot from "x", which is jump, to something else. Yes I am trigger-happy, but still frustrating to try to collect gear, and the accidently jump.

Agree with this one. except to wonder 'So where do we put it then?'

-Auto-loot, Not where I thought it were..

I suspect this will be added due to a future PC patch.

-Control layout, let us change the layout, total freedom here please.

I can understand why the layout is as it is.

-More classes, I know this is only alpha, but let us get more classes, and NOT PC exclusive, like with the first game.

Ask of the PC version, and they will come. I seriously hope some of the other DD1 classes are shown older and possibly wiser.

-Make me able to manage my party with my friends in the social lobby, not needing to enter a game first.

Considering that the split screen is auto-party, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

-This might be a bug, the selection of outfit is buggy, just wanted to say that.

I've not seen any problems yet, so it's likely a context-sensitive bug.

-Let us see and change our outfit, without needing to go to the store.

This is a good idea.

-Fix it so the campaign do not reset, leaving you able to only pick the first level.

This only seems to happen when your hero deck has a weaker hero than your main loaded. It's a feature, not a bug.

Nope the level thing is when I am on my main.

Want freedom to change the control layout cause some may finde it better change it around. And nice to be able to adapt controls to your playstyle.

-And though I understand the meaning of the forge, as with the first game, I still find it clunky.. I would like us to access some of the stuff using option, and not needing to head for the forge.. Heck maybe everything, inventory, hero stats, spheres, deck etc. Like in most games.. and just grey out the the options like hero switching while in combat phase.

- Add a buyback function and item lock, so you do not seel your equipped weapon by accident, my friends did it, and though he could easily get a new weapon, I understand why he is frustrated.

- Give monks range a charge feature. Tap will act like now, charged chi will pierce, and make them deal less damage for a short amount of time. 

- Change Monks lightning trap to an ornament looking like those dragon dog or kirins status. This tower is now "range" (still aura) and puls lightning, if an enemy is hit it chains, max 3 times.

- Add a knockback/push back effect and damage to squires block. This will activate when you release the block, like a shield bash, maybe only add the knockback as a counter-effect, requirering you to block damage first.

- When squire uses melee attack in the air and hold it down, let him perform a diving strike.

- Add a tower-wheel. When holding L1 you summon a wheel with up to eight slots (or as many as may be fitting), us left sick to navigate, once you have highlight a tower, release L1 and you can now place it. This may slow down the pace abit, when building in combat phase... But it will make us able to have more towers :)

- Tower placing, add functionality to this (please correct me if you already able to do this), L2 drags the tower closer you your hero, and R2 push it away. This should make it easier to place imo. (You may kindly disagree)

- Increase the amount of enemies depending on how many players you are.

- I understand why we share building ressourceses, but why mana? No go.

And yeah again, it is alpha, so alot can change:)

salut a tous 

bravo pour votre travail sur la version pc

mais sur PS4 les problemes  sont nombreux

mission du jour qui n'apparait pas, faut desinstaller le jeu et le reinstaller

impossible de s'equper du PET dans la forge

impossite de faire reset des point sur les item chez alchimist

il tres difficile de lire les attributs des items , police de caractere trop petite

et enfin avoir une version multi langue afin de pouvoir comprendre le jeu correctement

@titi1313us quote:

salut a tous 

bravo pour votre travail sur la version pc

mais sur PS4 les problemes  sont nombreux

mission du jour qui n'apparait pas, faut desinstaller le jeu et le reinstaller

impossible de s'equper du PET dans la forge

impossite de faire reset des point sur les item chez alchimist

il tres difficile de lire les attributs des items , police de caractere trop petite

et enfin avoir une version multi langue afin de pouvoir comprendre le jeu correctement

Translation : 

Hi everybody

Bravo for your work on version pc

but the problems are numerous PS4

mission of the day does not appear, must uninstall and reinstall the game

impossible to equper of PET in the smithy

impossite to reset the stock of the item in alchimist

it very difficult to read the attributes of the items , too small character font

and finally have a multi -language version to be able to understand the game properly

@Bloodborg quote:

Fix the bugs !!

This is an irrelevant suggestion, clearly bugs are going to be in the system and they will get fixed to a certain extent. This is not actually a suggestion, this is something that all games need to do, so think before you post.

@Bloodborg quote:

Lookin for people who play nightmare 3 or 4 NObody Is playing I search and search And Die trying to do it alone 

This is not a suggestion either, please post a new thread if this is the case.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but it'd really be nice to be able to save a build. Like where you place your defenses on a map, and save it. Then being able to load it with a press of a button.

If you have a build that works you don't really change it.

The problem with that decision is simple.

It completely removes two things...

1. The need for the other characters.

Right, I have this ace build template for the Squire... Why do I need to work out the Monk or Huntress? I might make a template for the Sorcerer.

2. The need for strategy.

"OK, Everyone give me all the mana on the map... (5 minutes later) OK, Map's solved, just repair stuff when it needs it."

@Philip Elthorpe quote:

The problem with that decision is simple.

It completely removes two things...

1. The need for the other characters.

Right, I have this ace build template for the Squire... Why do I need to work out the Monk or Huntress? I might make a template for the Sorcerer.

2. The need for strategy.

"OK, Everyone give me all the mana on the map... (5 minutes later) OK, Map's solved, just repair stuff when it needs it."

Sorry, but what you said makes no sense. It changes nothing. Other than the time it takes to place the defenses. It's boring, you use your squire to place barricades, you switch to your apprentice to place frosties, you switch your monk to place sky guards, you switch to you huntress to place traps. That's a quarter of the game spent in building something you've built a hundred times before. It's just a waste of time.

How does it take away from strategy? Seriously? Really? just because you can set your build down automatically it removes strategy?

Do you even play the game, cause that's the way EVERY map goes. Everyone throws their mana at the best builder they're with already. I really don't understand how you came up with any of that. it's like you're playing a completely different game. 

I miss Dungeon Defenders 1 for ps3 it had a better feel than dd2 for ps4 i loved having the amazing weapons and pets and just the playing around with all those cool weapons was really fun and kept the game interesting if there is one thing that I say change it would be the weapons I feel like this game is a little to basic but otherwise i love the game

@Ravager quote:

I miss Dungeon Defenders 1 for ps3 it had a better feel than dd2 for ps4 i loved having the amazing weapons and pets and just the playing around with all those cool weapons was really fun and kept the game interesting if there is one thing that I say change it would be the weapons I feel like this game is a little to basic but otherwise i love the game

Trendy said that and adding more characters wasnt going to happen for a while .Like some time after the beta

i definitely think the old map system and playlist were better, and that's not only because it doesn't work half the time but it doesn't look as good either. also lots of glitches with pet stat re rolling such as not allowing me to keep the old stat when its better, and after choosing a better stat it doesn't change and stays the old one.

one thing i don't get you cant see your own level unless you go to the forge please change this. in the upper left hand side of the character bar right next the level gauge would be a good. thanks for listening.

@NamiCatBurglar quote:

i definitely think the old map system and playlist were better, and that's not only because it doesn't work half the time but it doesn't look as good either. also lots of glitches with pet stat re rolling such as not allowing me to keep the old stat when its better, and after choosing a better stat it doesn't change and stays the old one.

You are wrong about the pet stats re roll. You can keep the original stat if it is better than the re roll stats by pressing circle if you look at what is says at the bottom of the screen. Also, the stats do change when you re roll it, it just appears to be a graphical glitch that doesn't display the stat. To fix this just un equip the pet and re equip, problem solved.

@NamiCatBurglar quote:

one thing i don't get you cant see your own level unless you go to the forge please change this. in the upper left hand side of the character bar right next the level gauge would be a good. thanks for listening.

If you have seen any fairly recent gameply from the pc version you can see they do just that. So if i had to gues ps4 might see it in an update or 2.