Sign in to follow this  
CaptBoxershorts

Suggestion thread PS4

If your defenses make up more than 50% of the DU cost people should not be allowed to kick you. I am starting to see a poor trend in 25+++ hard incursions where I join a map and the players give me the mana to build, then after building the map I get kicked. It is really frustrating to essentially give leechers a perfect set up only to be kicked and be excluded from the rewards on a map you built.

Ideas to improve the mark you can set with R3 or L2+R2:

- if a player sets a mark, it's position should also be shown on the minimap. otherwise those marks are hard to notice, especially if you miss their sound

- as there are two button combinarions, why don't make two different marks?

-- R3 would stay the normal mark to point at a certain position

-- L2+R2 could be a bigger "HELP"-mark, which is also followed with a text notification (like if you build a new tower) like: "[Player] needs help!", and which you can also place on the spot where you just died

In hero manager, Remove from Deck and Delete Hero should not be the same button press (square). Triangle is not used at all in the manager, so I'd say to put that for deleting a hero to keep it on its own button.  Not a huge deal since you do provide a warning and countdown, I'd still prefer to keep it safe.

Cannot create hero in private tavern.

I would like changing the range indicator color each defense depends on its owner defender like blue indicators for wizard builds and yellow for squire and so on and if you'll ask me why is all that ,its because the crazy range of the sky guard =)

If new maps are unlocked based on toon level, there should be some sort of visual indicator on the map selection screen that shows required levels to unlock them. This, especially, since it's a deviation from how DD1 was (complete one, unlock the next).

i would say that 95% of the stuff talked about here is in the game its just coming with the patch/updates the pc has 95% of the stuff you guys want its coming.

Option to either sell from or sell all in temporary storage. I will examine drops between the waves and not pick up anything I don't want so it doesn't clutter my inventory. After I leave the map, everything gets thrown into my temp storage. That's cool, and I like it, but I should be able to sell/sell all from there without moving it to my inventory first. After a few maps, the temp storage becomes a bit full, and if there is anything there I want to sort through (such as an epic helm that ended up there from falling off the map) it is a bit of a pain.

I would love to be able to play locally with my friends. Not over the internet, i mean on the same console. Co-op play is cool but i have more than one friend and more than one sibling, so it would be better if i could play 3-4 player co-op on the same console.

@savemulder quote:

i think it would be sweet to see the stats / builds of all ur chars at once 

that would be a nice overview.

can we have a way that pairs a whole equipment set-up as one equip.

so like SPEED Equip. Would have all your equips that boost speed, and for a quick change, have a power boost one. so different loadouts in reference to CoD.

happy defending everyone.

I would like another action button than X to pick up items or to talk to people, etc. because half of the time I just jump instead of picking up the item. Oh, and if I could suggest another thing, it would be nice to have quicker access to the repair/upgrade/sell buttons with the arrows on the left of the controller, or special attacks if not the tower options

Id like it allot if we could use lets say tokens Upgrading Quab during a game 
Would be Verrry Awsome if defences showed more of the player then only their name!
What i dont like is when selling your fav pet by mistake with 1 click No warning sign:(

Not sure if this thread is still the one to post in after the Loot&Survive update, but...

1. Text size for monthly mission and other menus like that is pretty small.

2. Billboards for lanes should also be bigger and easier to read from farther away after clicking L3. Reading resistance percentages and modifiers is nearly impossible, even when you are on top of the lane door.

3. Really would like a lock feature so you can't sell an item. Sold a pet by accident, good thing it wasn't my corrupted yelp.

4. Don't know if it was just in my private lobby, but the War Table said war table under it. The new bolder text, just covered the old text.

5. Got an Empower item that said boost was increased by NO STAT OF TAG MultiplicativeStat%.

6. Is there any update on alternate controller layouts? Including an open the forge from anywhere shortcut like the pc has?

Other than that, so far, so good.

@danimaltastic quote:

3. Really would like a lock feature so you can't sell an item. Sold a pet by accident, good thing it wasn't my corrupted yelp.

yes they need a confirm sell button for pets, I just sold my corrupted yelp pet by accident and didn't even get to try it out.

@blakegear quote:

@danimaltastic quote:

yes they need a confirm sell button for pets, I just sold my corrupted yelp pet by accident and didn't even get to try it out.

Yep, put me in that same boat. Never got to use my pet, and slipped up and sold the sucker. Not heart broken over it, though.

@DefendWay quote:

Is it possible to have text chat please :) it would make things little smoother :) , not really full time mic user :P 

Do you have a keyboard bolted onto the bottom of your controller?

Not everyone does, and that's the only way that text chat could work at all, since you need a keyboard, since PS4 typing is incredibly slow, and DunDef has always been about split second decisions.

@Philip Elthorpe quote:

@DefendWay quote:

Is it possible to have text chat please :) it would make things little smoother :) , not really full time mic user :P 

Not everyone does, and that's the only way that text chat could work at all, since you need a keyboard, since PS4 typing is incredibly slow, and DunDef has always been about split second decisions.

I think this is more in reference to telling lvl 1 characters who join free play hard mode and build lvl 1 towers, or asking for mana in other situations. No speed typing needed between waves. Not to mention you can plug a keyboard into your ps4 if you so desire, and I have before when chatting in other games, i.e. warframe.

@danimaltastic quote:

@Philip Elthorpe quote:

@DefendWay quote:

I think this is more in reference to telling lvl 1 characters who join free play hard mode and build lvl 1 towers, or asking for mana in other situations. No speed typing needed between waves. Not to mention you can plug a keyboard into your ps4 if you so desire, and I have before when chatting in other games, i.e. warframe.

Wait , you text chat if you plug keyboard, ? dint nw this. tbh its not just for telling people things but for abit laugh and social communication 

bonjour

Alors si possible

- avoir un jeux traduit en français

-une police et taille de caractères lisible a l'ecran

- ne pas pouvoir vendre les objets equipés sur le heros

- pouvoir verouiller les objets dans l'inventaire pour ne pas les vendre comme dans DDI