@painwave quote:

will be ..big question mark when    and is  are 2 very different things

Oh, the release date...sure, it's still a long wait.

But you have to agree that it would be really bad for the game making it free to play before leaving early access. Most of all the new players trying out dd2 would immediately stop playing again. Ok, the last update was a huge step in the right direction, but there are still whole game modes missing, many tweaks and minor improvements to be made and tons of bugs to be fixed before this game is ready for the public. And honestly, who wants to play a game which hasn't even trophies yet :P

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really ? trophies ? thats just for no life people ...i dont know anyone that cares about trophies we get them we hide them

Anywayz suggestions: (some already in this thread i noticed but i retype anywayz)

loot range increase gold and mana

camera controls!!

2x exp/gold weekends (public only)

how about some support back for us and decrease current costume/bag costs we already supported you by getting this not f2p and getting diamonds

-- extra hard campaign 😂

loot table rework! the current grind is boring and not rewarding, also the game is very unclear on where to get what item list it please and make it fixed per level, but on rotation by your choise...you could for example let range statted items drop on lower activity levels to force more activity in a level and by doing so removing or creating loot caves where and when desired

hero specific themed levels

fixed drops on loot table ,for example dryad level will have ?% more chance to drop dryad shards and or equipment ,and so on with other heros on hero themed maps

incursions balancing

buy layout rework i spend diamonds and medals by accident to easy

more information in the squad/group hud so we can see information in that hud on all squad members regarding health energy and mana 

more to come ...nice suggestions! thnx to all posters with similair ideas

@painwave quote:

really ? trophies ? thats just for no life people ...i dont know anyone that cares about trophies we get them we hide them

My my, don't we have a high horse? Trophies are a great feature, and the vast majority of players on PSN, both casual gamers and "no lifers" enjoy the additional reward. Same for those using the steam version, which also has it's own set of achievements. Don't downplay it just because you and your like minded circle of friends don't care for it doesn't make it a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

The text is very small, I am playing on a 49" 4K Samsung and even with glasses I have to squint to see some of the smaller text.  And because there is so much of it it makes it hard to enjoy the game.

@Xboxfanuk quote:

The text is very small, I am playing on a 49" 4K Samsung and even with glasses I have to squint to see some of the smaller text.  And because there is so much of it it makes it hard to enjoy the game.

I agree with this . in order to actually see the HP on my walls when I'm testing a new Idol, I need to get up and close. I know I have bad sight but jeebuz man, this is one way to rub it in.

• 2 weeks later...

@painwave quote:camera controls!!

@painwave quote:2x exp/gold weekends (public only)

I think it might be good idea to have events like this, but for public matches only. It would get people playing together again.

@painwave quote:how about some support back for us and decrease current costume/bag costs we already supported you by getting this not f2p and getting diamonds

I never thought about it, but it's true. We did *all* have to pay for the game. I know we got some gems at the time, but raise your hand if you blew through them quickly for things like lock box keys before you realized that you couldn't get any more gems without spending more cash (raises hand). Plus, many of us suffered through the horrible PS4 inventory system for ages and I think we deserve compensation for that. I still have flashbacks. Then we got gypped on bags when the new inventory system came out. You should at least give a discount on re-buying more storage space.