Initially this game was a MOBA.

I can't imagine they're going to make it PVP any time soon. Clearly they want to do PVP, but they're either working on it, or have abandoned it I imagine at this point.

@-TechNique- quote:

We could use a pvp mode. Maybe like capture the flag. 6 vs 6 each team can build a certain amount of defenses. Each team leaves some people defending and some people attacking. Something like that. Tons of other pvp modes too. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

process character movement on the clientside and then update the movement on serverside.

All the MMOs and online shooters do it this way. Yes it can result in someone getting a headshot on someone who is behind a wall, but it makes the gameplay feel like a continuous experience and not a jumpy mess.

Even if you only do it for PS4, this needs to be done so the game is playable. Even the first levels are giving me issues. I know my internet is acting up, but still, that's why client side movement handling is important.

For the PS4 could you please assign the down d-pad (I believe it's not currently being used) to quickly cycle between Heroes without going into the pause menu or use (hold) L1/R1 to modify the d-pad. Thanks.

I will be posting this and a bug i notice on the Calling All Heroes PS4 update page as well

@Utsiken quote:

I have this daily quest "Ignite 50 enemies" why doesnt pet ability ignite count? Its obvious that if the enemy is on fire and takes damage every second it is IGNITED.

Dumb that squire weapon that provokes enemies automatically doesn't count as provoking for monthly quest. No big deal I just went on onslaught set up my OP AL walls and spam provoked the same enemies over and over....

We should be Able to change the name of our characters after you made them because i currently have the pain of 3 summoners all named the same because my game bugged out and wouldn't let me change there name.

• 2 weeks later...

how about tower specific control settings, "main target" (1st kill fly enemys in the area of tower) or (1st kill tankiest enemys)...

(hope it is not a very bad english)

Two suggestions: 1) It would be nice to have the option to invite friends to our sessions and be able to make it so that sessions can be set to invite-only.

2) A notion of "guilds" would be good. What I mean by that is to have the option of selecting specific friends as your guild mates. The way this would affect the gameplay is when people join a "guild" and open the game they would automatically spawn in the guild's tavern/town. From there they can form parties and do whatever.

Wait, isnt it already possible to invite friends? I only had 1 friend play with me for a few weeks a couple of months ago, but we definitly played private matches with eachother all the time.

1st: I would love a pet store for some of the pets that where a one time thing like the monthly pets, I would not mind if it was gold hero tokens and some ever gems. 

2nd: Looting items is crazy difficult when they are all m,ashed in one sport maybe have an item hit box so they don't mix together but the player can move threw them.

3rd: A way to join your friends and to see all the servers like in the old game where you would look and say well that guy is level 50 and iPWR 700 ima join him.

4th: A way to maybe decorate our tavern to make it our own tavern you know what I mean.

@one221live quote:

1st: I would love a pet store for some of the pets that where a one time thing like the monthly pets, I would not mind if it was gold hero tokens and some ever gems. 

2nd: Looting items is crazy difficult when they are all m,ashed in one sport maybe have an item hit box so they don't mix together but the player can move threw them.

3rd: A way to join your friends and to see all the servers like in the old game where you would look and say well that guy is level 50 and iPWR 700 ima join him.

4th: A way to maybe decorate our tavern to make it our own tavern you know what I mean.

There is a game browser coming on the 5th.

@Pizzaface quote:

Wait, isnt it already possible to invite friends? I only had 1 friend play with me for a few weeks a couple of months ago, but we definitly played private matches with eachother all the time.

I remember it being possible back then too. Since the new deck system with hot swap was introduced I just can't find the invite button if there is one. You can still join your friend's session through the PS4 menus, but I don't think there's a way to invite anymore.

We need a sell/sell all option in the scavenger!!!!!

LocK item needs to work

Buyback option for gear

Sort option for our bag (type,ipwr)

Improvement to the Uber spheres and more Uber sphere options

More improved to game browser (very clunky too many extra steps, private games need to actually be private)

Item venders should sell above 550 ipwr

Pet vendor with special/event pets for medals would be great

Challenge missions like DD1 had :)

This might be a long shot in a few areas but here is my input could we please get the bag loot ui from pc for console. It's so intuitive and better.  A buyback option.  

Maybe a different suggestion reroll stats on gear random enchant rng  aka i get a chest piece for a char but it has like vector for my dps huntress.  And I wanted something dps for that piece instead to make it more viable not perfect just viable or less due rng. but limit rolling to level cap? perhaps not a great idea but just first two above could be awesome.

Latter is just a suggestion

One more thing if i make a private game to play..I don't mind it but why do people drop in still..can this be addressed? I can see why it may be happening for people to find groups still just a suggestion to see, if this is intended would rock.

First: Great game, I love the direction you are going!

Suggestions: I would like a filter for loot. Either IPWR or quality. Browsing through tons of underpowered gear isn't floating my boat. 

I would love to see a female character who isn't all thin and miss pretty.  

@lkjomn quote:

please return Wyvern Tokens.

Will never happen for sure. The reason why they introduced Defender Medals is that it is a new currency that they can track, meaning they can see when someone gains DMs. The main purpose is that it is a currency that they can control a lot more. They can spot a lot faster when there is an abuse where someone gains too many DMs. Kinda normal, especially since they implement the buying hero/hero slot with DMs, purchase that can be made both by money or DMs. 

Give us back the kick system from DD1 !!!!!!!!!!

vote to kick is a garbage crapshoot of a kicking system. Even worse with how its set up. And yet even worse is it doesnt even work most of the time. Then when it does work they ******* rejoin 10 seconds later. 

I dont know what ppl complain for on that. I got kicked out of games all the time and dont care. If they dont want me in they dont want me in. 

And most of those times they would tell me sorry dude were just runnin 3. Or sorry man waiting for my buddy to get in here. Anyone that complains about the DD1 kicking system are a bunch of childish little whiney idiots that are mad because they needed to be carried through a level.  

I agree with all comments but wanted to add why they do not bring back wyvern tokens and add gold to daily bonus missions.I for 1 want to have a Betsy pet but only have 6 wyvern tokens but some new players who have none would think it a great thing to bring back.Could also add gold/wyvern tokens at the end of waves for defense/challenges and onslaught.

• 3 weeks later...

-  Please redesign the speech bubbles, they look very childish and cheap.
-  Can there be a way organize the items when switching characters. For example if I am the squire, all his weapons are at the top of the list, and there is some affordance that the others are not equip-able, other than saying it is not for the squire when the pop up shows. Maybe a little bit greyed out of opaqued in the list.
-  A filter than can list out items based on traits (defense power, hero strength or etc.)