@tabugan quote:

Consider adding others means of communications besides mics. Like an Ingame chat system.

What?! You can't speak ping code? Yeah, I agree. Would make me more inclined to help out others, also 100x easier to group up in social tavern. Rather than inviting someone who turns out to be level 5, then politely kicking them. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two wish list items are bigger font and a way to sell all from scavenger. Even if you took like a 10% gold cut from selling from scavenger, it would mean less time in the tavern between rounds whilst everyone sorts themselves out.  Oh and being able to just change the colours of your hero. Can never figure out who is who in game. Which makes it hard to give our builder mana.

@blue_hole_punch quote:

My two wish list items are bigger font and a way to sell all from scavenger. Even if you took like a 10% gold cut from selling from scavenger, it would mean less time in the tavern between rounds whilst everyone sorts themselves out.  Oh and being able to just change the colours of your hero. Can never figure out who is who in game. Which makes it hard to give our builder mana.

Would be even cooler if L3 which showed tower radius's also showed players names above their heads. And if R3 opened the forge without having to run back to it. Dropping mana controls should also be switched with upgrading and repairing. Quicker access to repairs would be pretty useful for NM4 and co-op players who aren't so swift with the controls.

you could add the possibility of selling all the objects collected by the scavenger and the inventory I happen to sell by mistake also the equipment that I am using

1- There needs to set the dimensions on the screen cause it doesn't fit mine properly

2- I don't know how many towers they're  going to put in the final game but i hope we get at least 5 because right now it seems a little lackluster

3-Also i think they should change the loot button 

4-They should also put a way to check your stats without having to going to the forge

I've been playing dungeon defenders right now, and in my opinion whats killing the game, besides lack of game development , is the lack of players in the game. When you look at a game, like Rocket league for example, that was dying out, and made free to play, and was reborn into a whole new era of gaming, why don't you guys make this a free to play game for a month? Get the player base up, get some income through micro transactions and get this game to a fun, up to date playable state?

Going to echo a few things already in this thread. 

Font size is WAY too small. Didn't really have an issue with DD1, but it's really bad in DD2. 

Also, I won't be playing online with a group, and don't really care about the multiplayer aspect, other then splitscreen with my wife. Our internet connection is not the best and it's really cumbersome to have Private be  connected as we get dropped mid game a lot of times. It'd be fantastic if private was local. 

It'd also be nice if we could just use one PSN account and access two characters on that account? I purchased the collectors edition edition before even playing the game (you deserve the support!) but now my wife can't use any of the in game monies to purchase skins or anything since it's all tied to my account.

Great game so far though. We haven't played much yet, but it's enjoyable! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the game but a few tweeks would make a big difference. I have listed a few things that would make the game so much better

1. Sell all button at the scavenger

2. When you lock an item in your inventory it stays locked even when you leave an area

3. Change the action button. So you don't pick up items or activate a trap when trying to jump.

4. A separate inventory to keep stuff that you don't want to sell but keeping for other reasons.

5. Able to add more points per click in the stats menu

6. Ability to put smaller spheres into larger spheres slots. Any can fit unless it's bigger than the slot

7. Ability to save multiple stats set ups which you could name and click to change back to without having to add points manually. 

8. Pet outfits (Just a thought)

9. More slots on your hero deck

10. Defense health on a shield for the squire

11. Ability to trade items with friends

12. Ability to change font size on items

13. Ability to change the resistances on each lane at the start of the level so you don't have to back out of the map and reload everything multiple times

Thanks for reading. I hope some, if not all, of these are added into the game

@CJWright666 quote:

I love the game but a few tweeks would make a big difference. I have listed a few things that would make the game so much better

1. Sell all button at the scavenger

2. When you lock an item in your inventory it stays locked even when you leave an area

3. Change the action button. So you don't pick up items or activate a trap when trying to jump.

4. A separate inventory to keep stuff that you don't want to sell but keeping for other reasons.

5. Able to add more points per click in the stats menu

6. Ability to put smaller spheres into larger spheres slots. Any can fit unless it's bigger than the slot

7. Ability to save multiple stats set ups which you could name and click to change back to without having to add points manually. 

8. Pet outfits (Just a thought)

9. More slots on your hero deck

10. Defense health on a shield for the squire

11. Ability to trade items with friends

12. Ability to change font size on items

13. Ability to change the resistances on each lane at the start of the level so you don't have to back out of the map and reload everything multiple times

Thanks for reading. I hope some, if not all, of these are added into the game

Number 9 and 13 won't be problems in a month or two when we get the calling all heroes update pc just got. Most of the rest will finally get addressed a couple of years after you stop playing the game, or as they say, soon. Have no idea how jumping with x hasn't been changed in the 7 months or so the game has been out on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May i make a suggestion? It would be great if we could get more devs on the ps4 forums for info on bugs and updates and also suggestions that people have. Just more people looking after the ps4 side of the game/forums. It just seems like we are left in the blue many a time.

Hi, 

Played DD1 a bit and now playing DD2 with my partner since this Sunday, it's promising and fun so keep it up! I haven't read through this whole thread so forgive me if it's already been suggested.

We're playing split screen on the ps4 and what I really want to suggest is to be able to have the ability for both players to go through their Forge at the same time, because now one of us has to wait for the other one and vice versa. Personally I would be fine if the left part of the screen (where the character is standing) was ignored so your half of the screen is just the menus.

Thanks!

It's probably been suggested but I can't be bothered reading the whole thread again, but need some challenges that will encourage using all the maps. I don't know about everyone else but there is 6 of the maps that I play constantly, the rest I just leave. Some sort of daily or monthly challenge to encourage use of these maps would be great, or really awesome exclusive drops on each map.

Also I had a dream about the game and there was an enemy that is a turtle and it moved stupidly fast and did a lot of damage - a turtle ninja. You should make that.

We could use a pvp mode. Maybe like capture the flag. 6 vs 6 each team can build a certain amount of defenses. Each team leaves some people defending and some people attacking. Something like that. Tons of other pvp modes too. 

Is it to much to ask to make the pet food and pet rerolls be stacks of 99 instead of 10

A huge thing that would improve the game, is when we are playing split screen, each player should be able to go into the forge at the same time, or if one of the players is in it. The other player should be able to play

@Gardndan004 quote:

When playing co-op split screen, can you make it where each person can pull up their own inventory, instead of someone sitting and waiting for someone else...

Yeah! So annoying, and implement it for accessing nps etc to.

@SirAussie quote:

@Gardndan004 quote:

When playing co-op split screen, can you make it where each person can pull up their own inventory, instead of someone sitting and waiting for someone else...

Yeah! So annoying, and implement it for accessing nps etc to.

Think there's a lot of improvements in this space in the update next week. Looking forward to it!

Add a setting to automatically skip cinematics. No need to see them more than once.

Add a sell all function for gear below a certain quality, which can be set in your settings.

Allow Pet Boxes for pet related items to stack.

Make eggs stackable and have the rewarded pet when hatched decided when hatching. The only reason why eggs could possibly not be stackable is if the pet that will be hatched is chosen when it actually drops and thus each egg is different. Instead make all that randomly generated when the egg is hatched instead.

Make scavenger only loot items above a certain quality. A setting related to the scavenger is present currently but it does not work at all. No matter what quality of gear I set the scavenger to loot in my settings, it picks up everything.

If you don't want to add a sell all function (excluding equipped gear of course) then allow auto sell for loot left on ground.

For huntress she has a skill where she tosses oil, but you have to press the skill and then press a location to throw it. Instead just make it so huntress automatically throws it where the reticule is pointing. This will make it much more smooth.

Add a kick function that can only be initiated on players who have done nothing for the group. IE they are AFK or not helping in any way. A player with little to no gear can still repair defenses where needed, or do some poor dps, or activate things in the environment to help the defense. They need to be doing something, anything, to make up for the extra difficulty they are adding by being there.

Possibly make quick match based on item power ranges. This would make it impossible for a leecher  to join high levels and leech all together. There is a reason it is difficult to find a quick match for anything nightmare and up, and that is because every one is playing in private to prevent leechers from joining their games. This would not be difficult as maps are already split into difficulties and item power ranges, you would just need to integrate that characters item power into quick match making.

The next time y'all put the  Carnival wheel in the game. You should give us the option to pay so much money to go forward or backwards if we don't want that item.

I have this daily quest "Ignite 50 enemies" why doesnt pet ability ignite count? Its obvious that if the enemy is on fire and takes damage every second it is IGNITED.