Sign in to follow this  
Angelatic-Birdy

What do you think Trendy will do with the Blue Gem system?

DD2%20Gem%20currency_zpsxvqe3iqh.jpg

The Real life currency aka blue gems of oblivion

Which you can use to buy bags/skins/tower skins/premium pets/other

Will they be tying cool skins if you buy a large amount of blue gems?

Some game do that, So I wonder if Trendy will be doing that too

Should Trendy add a bonus skin if you buy 50 bucks package now?

Or should it stay the way it is and nothing should be given to people who buy gems now? :S

Also wondering if Trendy should release more buy able things u can buy with blue gems

What are your thought about this?

I see no need to add bonus stuff if you buy a large amount of blue gems because the gems are used to buy the cosmetic stuff anyway and there already is a discount included.

Purchasable content:

We know there will be more hero skins and also tower skins in the future. I hope there will be possibilities to decorate your very own tavern and also invite others so the decoration makes sense.

Tavern decoration has tons of possibilities. 

i'm thinking they will pump up the price at some point because their fan base is faltering. or make so much stuff pay to get that you can't beat the game without buying multiple maps, heroes, and pets despite saying it won't be pay to win

@batoutofhe11 quote:

i'm thinking they will pump up the price at some point because their fan base is faltering. or make so much stuff pay to get that you can't beat the game without buying multiple maps, heroes, and pets despite saying it won't be pay to win

They have stated numerous times that maps, pets, and heroes will never cost money and will always be free. If they went back on their word on this they would lose to much of their player base. So I think it's fair to say we won't have too worry about your second concern. 

[[81317,users]] no need to explain. It does not matter. ^^ Some people have their own realite and cognition no matter what's real.

I think they are simply too expensive right now. but I'm fairly certian they will go on sale or come in some kind of package later after or on release. Honestly though, $4.50 for a SINGLE hero slot? That's a bit much imo. 

As  far as the amount of content there is to purchase with blue gems, I'm certain that more will come out soon. 

I've been pretty satisfied with my purchases so far.

I pre-purchased the game, which gave me Pre-Alpha Access.

They gave me Blue Gems when I pre-purchased, so it's as if I just bought Blue Gems, but I also got the game early so...

I got 4 free skins a 4 free accessories for being a part of the Pre-Alpha. (Only conditions to this was I had to have high level characters to receive the skins, aka play the game.)

They have given free Blue Gems at the end of most of their wipes and major update patches, where if you had X number of Wyvern Tokens they rewarded you with Blue Gems.

So to me, it's as if they have rewarded me plenty for buying Blue Gems/The Game, and I don't feel it's necessary that they add bonuses if you buy Blue Gems, because the bonus are actually there, they are just free even if you don't buy gems.

All in all, well done Trendy.

What do I think they will do with Blue Gems?

Cosmetics

Emotes

Transmog

Cosmetics?

Tower Skins, Hero Skins, and Pet Skins

Emotes?

Dances, Waves, Poses... you know... emotes.

Transmog?

Transforming the look of an item (weapons, shields) into the look of another item, while keeping the stats of the desired item of course. :)

they have rewards for buying 130 dollars worth of gems, that's the collectors edition, you could also get the defnders pack for 25 to get 30 gems and a couple cosmetics. After the game launches, gems will be the only way to get bag space and cosmetics.