Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Join the Remote Playtesting Group!

Hey, Defenders!

We're putting together a Remote Playtesting Group. Members of this group will test out new content and offer feedback about it before it goes out to everyone! If you're interested, please send an email to dani.moore[at]trendyent[dot]com, and he'll have more information for you! (Space for the group is limited for the time being.)

Members of this group will be required to sign an NDA. All things tested are not to be streamed or shared with anyone outside of the group. Additionally, members of the group will be responsible for filling out feedback/satisfaction surveys.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,
iamisom

@AppLeS quote:

Sign me up, need people that know what the hell they're doing in this. Lmao.

Lol, hope that's the case! It definitely doesn't hurt to have a group testing things before they are pushed live!

Count me in! I seem to have a knack for finding odd errors, bugs, glitches, as well as holes in the world, areas that aren't supposed to be accessible, and that sort of thing. I even post about them when I discover them! Madness, right? kitty%20smiley_zpsnbmyoemz.gif 

Look forward to seeing positive results from this activity, regardless of whether I'm chosen to participate in it.

Good luck, team!

laughing-man.gif

I'm glad i see some familiar faces applying for this :D No offense to everyone iv'e never met ingame or on streams, but i'ts good to know there's some competent people who apply for this :)
it wouldnt be as effective if it no people who we're doing the hardest content applied.

I'll skip applying for this since i know i can't keep my mouth shut when i have information not everyone is supposed to know >.>

I sent the email and will be looking forward to testing things if I get in :D and thank you if I do.