Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_Thief

Item Power?

Hey everybody! i just got 50 on all of my characters and now i'm trying to max out them out. I was wondering what are the caps are for things like Hearty Blockade, Frost Power. Ect. Also what should i have on my gear i'm running, wall squire, skygaurd monk, frost power app, and trap huntress.

Thanks! :)

Hearty Blockades caps at 5% per piece, total of 30%

Frosty Power caps at 10% per piece, Total of 50%

Here is how I do mine...

Wall Squire: 

Spheres: 

•          Small: Defense Health
  •          Medium: No important ones
  •          Large: No important ones
  •          Uber: Shielding Guard 

Gear:

•          Weapon: High Hero Health
  •          Armor: High % of Hearty Blockades and atleast Hero Health, Really want                                            Defense health and Hero Health, but not always easy to find.
  •          Relic: High Defense health and Hearty blockades (Hero HP can roll on this too, I think?)

Skyguard Monk:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Attack Rate
  •         Medium: Defense Range
  •         Large: Serenity Range Gambit
  •         Uber: Shielding Guard

Gear:

•         Weapon: Defense Power & Defense Health
  •         Armor: Defense Power & Defense Health
  •                       Helm: Radiance passive - Increases aura range (Can't confirm if this works with skyguard, but likely does)
  •         Relic: Defense Power & Defense Health

Frost Power App:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Power
  •         Medium: Frost Tower Range
  •         Large: Freeze Sphere I
  •         Uber: Shielding Guard

Gear:

•         Weapon: Defense Power, Frost Fire and Snowstorm are the passives you want, Best                               if you can find both, otherwise Frost fire over Snowstorm
  •         Armor: High Frosty Power %, Defense Power and when possible Defense health
  •         Relic: High Frosty Power %, Defense Power

Trap Huntress:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Attack Rate
  •         Medium: Huntress Defense Range
  •         Large: Fire for Effect
  •         Uber: Elemental Chaos (switch On/Off for explosive and elemental traps)

Gear:

•         Weapon: Tripwire passive (10% max?), Defense Power
  •         Armor: Defense power, Some people do Defense Crit damage*, I do a mix of                                      Defense health and Defense Crit Damage
  •                      Helm: Volatile Schematics passive (16% max?) - Increases Trap Radius
  •         Relic: Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage

*If you go the Defense Crit damage route, Make sure to watch for the Defense Crit chance passive.

@Shadow_Thief quote:

TY SO MUCH!!!!! <3 this is amazing really helpful! However i don't know where to find frost fire weapon, i thought it was an event.

The Frosty staff is a special drop. I believe they only drop after Wave 4? and End Game only? It is always legendary, See picture for what it looks like. 

efb12af1dd.jpg

I use my waller squire as a tank as well so I use hero speed spheres in the medium slots and fight me not sphere in the large slot. Also I think the weapon with defense health gives better wall health, but hero health is fine, especially with a tank. Look for hero health in the main stat of the shield too. And, yes you can get hero health on the relic. look for a totem.

6DD656569EF428F4BD21F38C3700B1A7A77CEF07

NM3 totem.

EDIT: Your total Hearty Blockade has to be over 25% before Hero Health is better than Defense Health. That will require a lot of farming for legendaries.

@ToxicCaterpillar quote:

Hearty Blockades caps at 5% per piece, total of 30%

Frosty Power caps at 10% per piece, Total of 50%

Here is how I do mine...

Wall Squire: 

Spheres: 

•          Small: Defense Health
  •          Medium: No important ones
  •          Large: No important ones
  •          Uber: Shielding Guard 

Gear:

•          Weapon: High Hero Health
  •          Armor: High % of Hearty Blockades and atleast Hero Health, Really want                                            Defense health and Hero Health, but not always easy to find.
  •          Relic: High Defense health and Hearty blockades (Hero HP can roll on this too, I think?)

Skyguard Monk:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Attack Rate
  •         Medium: Defense Range
  •         Large: Serenity Range Gambit
  •         Uber: Shielding Guard

Gear:

•         Weapon: Defense Power & Defense Health
  •         Armor: Defense Power & Defense Health
  •                       Helm: Radiance passive - Increases aura range (Can't confirm if this works with skyguard, but likely does)
  •         Relic: Defense Power & Defense Health

Frost Power App:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Power
  •         Medium: Frost Tower Range
  •         Large: Freeze Sphere I
  •         Uber: Shielding Guard

Gear:

•         Weapon: Defense Power, Frost Fire and Snowstorm are the passives you want, Best                               if you can find both, otherwise Frost fire over Snowstorm
  •         Armor: High Frosty Power %, Defense Power and when possible Defense health
  •         Relic: High Frosty Power %, Defense Power

Trap Huntress:

Spheres: 

•         Small: Defense Attack Rate
  •         Medium: Huntress Defense Range
  •         Large: Fire for Effect
  •         Uber: Elemental Chaos (switch On/Off for explosive and elemental traps)

Gear:

•         Weapon: Tripwire passive (10% max?), Defense Power
  •         Armor: Defense power, Some people do Defense Crit damage*, I do a mix of                                      Defense health and Defense Crit Damage
  •                      Helm: Volatile Schematics passive (16% max?) - Increases Trap Radius
  •         Relic: Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage

*If you go the Defense Crit damage route, Make sure to watch for the Defense Crit chance passive.

Is this still accurate after the recent changes?

@ToxicCaterpillar quote:

@Vitium quote:

Is this still accurate after the recent changes?

For the most part it should be the same expect the Spheres. I will update it later today.

Cool, I really appreciate the help I just got into NM1 and am trying to figure out how I should progress my builders