Just wanted to say, I love having normal mobs drop loot again. 

I am hoping Trendy is considering this for the long run (Maybe remove wave 1 drops for people dipping too high for their gear/team)

The waves don't seem as long if you know that pile of Draken could potentially drop something shiny!

happy with the new drop rate but would prefer no drops until at least wave 2 or the very final mob of wave 1!

I would still prefer a re-jig of the loot table to increase armor drops and less relic drops

The loot currently on NM3 is complete trash, just done a few runs and not even a mythic dropped from the 12 or so ogres not even factoring in the specials.

Lower down the NM scale they seem to drop like confetti. So unless you exploited your heart out when serenity was broken progression is zero at the moment from NM3 to NM4. JMO

I got crap tons of NM3 loot during the event and most of it is crap funnily enough. Even though there's a day left, I've given up with looting for now until the drops are sorted out. I'm consistently finding weapons and relics and virtually nothing else. Even when I do find something it just ends up having Hero and Defence Health, Crit and Armour/Magic Resist tied to it anyway.

Because of this, each of my Heroes are only half-kitted out which makes progression way out of the question.

Oh, and I still haven't found Frost Fire ever. That drop rate must be nuts!

Endgame - hard diff. - Throne Room: loot drops is extremely low. Compare to Free Play - Hard diff - Throne Room. Trash mob still drops loot endgame 1/3rd - 2/4th loot drop compare it to free play hard.

Endgame - hard diff. - The Wyvern Den: ONLY special mobs and betsy drop loot. Trash mob doesn't drop loot at all. Not sure is this intended.

Yep, insane too. I played a few map there.

But more people should be complaining about it. Maybe it's just some players that are affected?

This is weird. I am playing NM2 first map end game. The trash drops loot. I wonder whats is going on with the loot drop rate. Seems like some diff and map is just bugged.

@Ryzours quote:

I've played a few NM1 games, only special mobs dropped loot.

There was a brief moment of time (when this was posted) when the event was not currently active. The Loot Cave 2.0 Event should be up and running again. Let me know if you're still seeing this behavior, please.

@iamisom quote:

@Ryzours quote:

There was a brief moment of time (when this was posted) when the event was not currently active. The Loot Cave 2.0 Event should be up and running again. Let me know if you're still seeing this behavior, please.

may you keep the event active for more time, after this event, the game begin to be creep, because there no point to try now to survive nm to kill boss to get item, it's look imposible.
i dont see how can continue to gear up with that only boss drop loot

if you can continue, the option that normal enemy drop loot but not that much (decrese the drop rate, but left that normal enemy can drop items)

That makes sense, since when I played earlier today loot was terrible. I just have 3 things to say now:

1) nice it is fixed

2) If loot comes back to what it was before the event I will probably not be playing much.

3) Loot should be like it is during the event or slightly lower. Playing the game as it was before the event was not rewarding. Even with boosted loot it is pretty damn hard to get an upgrade, since most of the loot is useless, but at least it is fun grabbing a crapton of items to sell/browse.

@iamisom quote:

@Ryzours quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Ryzours quote:

That would make sense as my first 3 runs last night (UK) were pretty poor drops (quantum) and the last three were better (quantum).

However, after 6 NM3 runs I only had one helmet with the desired Huntress passive, obviously without any tower stats.

it sounds to me like you should extend Loot cave 2.0 until Sundaysquire_small.png

Yes, I beg you, please extend the loot event for the weekend! I've been leveling non-stop to get all 4 heroes to 50 and after I get off work the weekend starts and I'll have a chance to gear up. Knowing my luck, it's going to be the exact moment when the event ends. :-/

It would be very very awesome of you to extend the event for one farming weekend! :-)

Having played during the short timeframe where the event was off (after patch), I'm not sure how I can go back to regular loot. But I got the CE-Upgrade yesterday, I'm here to stay no matter what! :-)