Sign in to follow this  
vSyNd

We completed NM4 Liferoot today! :D

@vSyNd quote:

This game should be ruled by the elite. When they put in the leaderboards, you will see who rules this society. :D

Actually u r wrong. Money rules. Who spend more money? Casual players spend. And game will be balanced for them.

Btw, from 3rd try i finished nm4 solo run without frosts. Traps/lsa/aa/cades/sa.

It's so hard to kill few bosses in the same time or repair cades on all lines....

Now trying to farm new DPS set AP with hero crit chance. Want see 450-500k firebirds more often...

@DrumMajor012210 quote:

I ISSUE A CHALLENGE:

Do it on an iPwr 1000 map. 

It's pretty well known that liferoot is one of the easier maps, so if you acutally want to complete the most difficult content in the game, beat one of the 1000iPwr maps.

We are doing that tonight. :)

The new patch actually made the mobs easier, and with DPS heros, it might be possible. So if you wanna see it, come by the stream. I'll be starting int about 30 mins or so from this post.

Not sure whats up with the hate here. I for one enjoyed seeing someone, anyone, beat nm4.

I tried the build elements I saw that had already not employed (AA Behind Crystal and Single Walls Mid and Right). I was already using most of the build (being composed of the current meta) and had to resort to double walls on left because the leakage was outta control and I was solo when I started moding/testing the build variances. 

I found with the adjustments sourced from V's material I can rather confidently afk/rep nm3 even with a 3-4 player load. Have yet to try nm4...spent all week trying to get a chest with hearty to drop...no joy. iPwr on my current chest is 315 with 2% hearty. To see my thoughts on loot check out the thread about Loot 2.0 Event Survey - good thread.

@Satori quote:

Not sure whats up with the hate here. I for one enjoyed seeing someone, anyone, beat nm4.

I tried the build elements I saw that had already not employed (AA Behind Crystal and Single Walls Mid and Right). I was already using most of the build (being composed of the current meta) and had to resort to double walls on left because the leakage was outta control and I was solo when I started moding/testing the build variances. 

I found with the adjustments sourced from V's material I can rather confidently afk/rep nm3 even with a 3-4 player load. Have yet to try nm4...spent all week trying to get a chest with hearty to drop...no joy. iPwr on my current chest is 315 with 2% hearty. To see my thoughts on loot check out the thread about Loot 2.0 Event Survey - good thread.

@Satori quote:

Probably should have added a thank you for the video. I am building better now so it is appreciated.

Wow, thanks for the feedback man. I actually got a few more tips from a viewer today on how to build the walls differently, and will be testing them tomorrow during my stream. Supposedly the changes will eliminate the leaks problem even with only 1 wall.

I am glad that my videos are helping others succeed. There are a lot of little things people might not notice about the game, and I try to bring them to the light. Even I don't know all the tricks, but I learn a little bit every day, and hope I can get that information out there.

@vSyNd quote:

I am glad that my videos are helping others succeed. There are a lot of little things people might not notice about the game, and I try to bring them to the light. Even I don't know all the tricks, but I learn a little bit every day, and hope I can get that information out there.

For me, this is what its all about. A community that supports ourselves as well as the devs. I never refuse to answer a new players questions and take time out frequently to help others by setting up nm runs and whatnot. You and other streamers may seem self serving to some due to the self-promotion but I feel that is an incorrect view. 

I value greatly being able to see someones work and then try to improve upon it or at least make it unique and fitting to my play style. I prefer that method to simply going in blind and making things up alone. This is crucial to my enjoyment and therefore symbiotic with the streamers, guide-makers and wiki editors. Without you I would be less and without me others would miss out on what I offer. 

So, yes, your videos are valuable and appreciated. Please keep them coming and continue to post significant accomplishments on the forums - which I frequent more than twitch as other do I'm sure. I plan on working on the wiki when the final release drops and I feel that my effort in that area will be equally appreciate by those who use it. Pay it forward and all that! 

P.S. - As what can be currently described as an elite player, your thoughts would be very welcome and interesting  to read in the new hero card thread. See: Here! if your interested. 

Looking forward to the new wall trick video! 

@Satori quote:-snip-

P.S. - As what can be currently described as an elite player, your thoughts would be very welcome and interesting  to read in the new hero card thread. See: Here! if your interested. 

Looking forward to the new wall trick video! 

I'll go check out that thread now.

And while the wall placements that were told to me did not work for leaks, I maybe found out something useful from the information. Nothing concrete yet, so no video until we find out exactly what needs to be done to make it work.

@AppLeS quote:

Too bad the VOD is pretty much fully muted. Lol.

That's part of my technique to make you come watch me Live on my Twitch Channel instead. Kappa

Nah, it's cause the video is just a highlight of my stream, which has music playing in it, which gets blocked. :P

I build walls in a V shape like I use to in DD1 to stop leaks, it makes the walls bigger for some reason. The only leak i get atm is that Ogres(if two of them will just push one over the wall.)

@AppLeS quote:

Yeah Synd like 85% of the VOD was muted lmao

mmhmm, not too worried about it. The information on how to get things done is there, and any questions can always be asked to me directly. We improve on the build a little a day, trying to get it perfect.

Can't wait for bigger walls, going to make some more fun builds. :)

@vSyNd quote:

@AppLeS quote:

Yeah Synd like 85% of the VOD was muted lmao

mmhmm, not too worried about it. The information on how to get things done is there, and any questions can always be asked to me directly. We improve on the build a little a day, trying to get it perfect.

Hell, not just bigger walls, but (supposedly) more damage/range + stat allocation is going to make things a LOT more interesting. Plus characters getting multiple projectile weapons/weapon speeds, etc is going to make it so much more fun. I'm definitely interested in the next build and can't wait to try it out. 

gz to you Synd, you finally got it ;)

And you know, like Taylor said:

And the haters gonna hate,
Baby, I'm just gonna shake,
I shake it off!

@Tristaris quote:

@vSyNd quote:

-snip-

Hell, not just bigger walls, but (supposedly) more damage/range + stat allocation is going to make things a LOT more interesting. Plus characters getting multiple projectile weapons/weapon speeds, etc is going to make it so much more fun. I'm definitely interested in the next build and can't wait to try it out. 

The new stat allocation lets you get more Speed than you can get with spheres too, so that's a DPS increase right there.

I'm pretty excited myself. Don't remember if they gave an ETA on that release, but it's the one I'm kinda waiting for. Been slow playing the game for the time being. So I can let the hype build up a little bit more.

Likewise, mostly just tinkering on other games at the moment until patch drop. With the changes I'm debating on leveling up another character to begin with, and seeing how the changes are in general across all levels. I wouldn't imagine the patch being more than a month away, though, who knows. Trendy has been known to surprise us with dates before, so I don't rule anything out. But more hero DPS love, and the massive changes overall is something that will definitely have my attention.