Sign in to follow this  
vSyNd

After Recent Testing... Ramparts Incursion's Weapons Gone?

Yep monk wep is the new one, drops randomly. The others are taken out, for the new items. You can see in the lates dev stream the skin for the armored cleanser is used for one weapon type. That's pretty much a give away that they took them off. In 30 inc runs i didn't found any of them too sadly.

My best cleanser now is 30 :_D, old one. I consider him the best still alive. But still useless.

@dreamanime quote:

Yep monk wep is the new one, drops randomly. The others are taken out, for the new items. You can see in the lates dev stream the skin for the armored cleanser is used for one weapon type. That's pretty much a give away that they took them off. In 30 inc runs i didn't found any of them too sadly.

My best cleanser now is 30 :_D, old one. I consider him the best still alive. But still useless.

So it's currently impossible to obtain all of the other legendary passives in the game at the moment?? :( That sounds like quite the problem if it's true.

@DrumMajor012210 quote:

@dreamanime quote:

So it's currently impossible to obtain all of the other legendary passives in the game at the moment?? :( That sounds like quite the problem if it's true.

If you haven't noticed till reading this post, doesn't seem like a big problem to you. :P

But, yea it does suck that the weapons seem "removed" atm.

Still waiting on an official reply about what happened to them.

@vSyNd quote:

@DrumMajor012210 quote:

@dreamanime quote:

If you haven't noticed till reading this post, doesn't seem like a big problem to you. :P

But, yea it does suck that the weapons seem "removed" atm.

Still waiting on an official reply about what happened to them.

Haha, I just haven't been doing any incursions recently. Probably should have been, but now that weapons are gone theres not much point till it gets fixed is there?

@DrumMajor012210 quote:

Haha, I just haven't been doing any incursions recently. Probably should have been, but now that weapons are gone theres not much point till it gets fixed is there?

Absolutely no reason at all. You're right! :)

More content they added that they then made pointless to play. (Onslaught)

Hey vSyNd! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

As Blacksmith said, if Incursions aren't dropping Legendaries at all, that is indeed a bug. It would be tremendously helpful if you filled out a bug report form. I'll also be kicking this up to QA. 

Again, thank you for the feedback! If anyone else is having this problem, please post it to this thread. 

@Blacksmith quote:

Hey there everyone!

The Legendary Passives. Those should still exist in the game (if you aren't finding them then that is a bug). In fact, the monk's Purge Evil build is centered around that legendary passive (although we did rework it). 

We'll look into this and make sure they are dropping on that map.

Still waiting for results from "We'll look into this and make sure they are dropping on that map."

Did Ramparts incursion today and got Chilling Touch (the staff with Frost Fire) from Malthius.  Naturally, I was playing my squire at the time.  Does that count as one of the legendary passives or was it something else for the apprentice?

@tdb quote:

Did Ramparts incursion today and got Chilling Touch (the staff with Frost Fire) from Malthius.  Naturally, I was playing my squire at the time.  Does that count as one of the legendary passives or was it something else for the apprentice?

That is not the staff that normally drops from him no, check the pictures and passives from the original post.

Right, haven't seen that one.  I did get an armored cleanser a few days back though.  Don't remember exactly when, but I believe it was after hotfix 6.4.  That would make one of three runs dropping the special incursion legendaries so far.

Necro.  

On dev stream now they've said malthius drops his unique weapons.  But I haven't seen any patch notes on this (and obviously no update in this thread) nor did they mention "fixing" the problem, and I think they would definitely mention fixing it when talking about the drops if they had actually fixed it

So, has anyone done ramparts incursion for a strange reason since this came to light and gotten drops?

Well, at least it gives a little insight into how chaotic their lives must be.  Dude came in here to personally vouch for checking on it and must have forgotten all about it lol 

Meh, hopefully someone important sees and it gets fixed in time

Well as long as there are people who claim that it drops, they will ignore it =).

50-60 tests with 4 people done, no special drop ever there. Probably super insane low drop chance or gone.

Agree, but the drops are way better than other maps imo.

Dropped mage staff 4/s, dropped shield 700hh 5% hb, dropped tripwire 9% dp, in 2 days.

Yay, i know it's rng and i should be super lucky, but i dropped *** since 2 months on others nm3 inc maps so... imo worth it.