Sign in to follow this  
vSyNd

After Recent Testing... Ramparts Incursion's Weapons Gone?

Ramparts Incursion!

So recently I went back and retested Ramparts Incursion.

Before, when you got to the last wave or Ramparts Incursion, the final boss Malthius would drop 1/4 weapons depending on which character you were playing as.

-le Patch Notes

----------------------------

Legendary Weapons

• Four new Legendary Weapons have been added to the game -- one for each hero. 
  • You can only find these in the Incursions.
  • These weapons will drop at level 25.
  • Each weapon has a unique special stat that can only be found on that weapon!

-------------------------------

1. Squire Weapon

TTzcdhN.png

2. Huntress Weapon

jkdkvF5.png

3. Apprentice Weapon

QUMCl6g.png

4. Monk Weapon

FFwxAil.png

So, now that they have been patched to no longer drop from here (based on testing), where do we acquire them?

The Monk Polearm was replaced by the new Serenity Aura Passive, and seems to drop from End Game (after wave 4), but what about the rest, where do they drop from?

@vSyNd quote:

The Monk Polearm was replaced by the new Serenity Aura Passive, but what about the rest?

Does the weapon with this monk's passive only drop on incursions as well?

@Dreizehn quote:

@vSyNd quote:

The Monk Polearm was replaced by the new Serenity Aura Passive, but what about the rest?

Does the weapon with this monk's passive only drop on incursions as well?

No, I got my current NM3 one off a map other than Incursion.

Also, this post isn't only about the Polearm, which isn't THAT amazing. It's about all of the weapons with special effects on them. They use to drop from Ramparts, and now they seem to not drop from Ramparts.

So again, where do they drop from now?

Did Trendy accidentally patch these weapons out of the game, or even worse, intentionally patch them out of the game? -.-

@Bignastycupcake™ quote:

Just to be clear, armored cleanser was not the item that was in the ramparts incursion update.

but it was added to the Ramparts Incursion map at sometime.

Maybe you could help out and find which update they added it to the map? :)

I know it was there, and now it seems to be gone.

Considering how excessively armored cleanser was nerfed ... (I used to have one with around -800 value, now my best is -18 lol) who cares anymore :/

@vSyNd quote:

@Bignastycupcake™ quote:

Just to be clear, armored cleanser was not the item that was in the ramparts incursion update.

I believe Armored Cleanser was added within....Pets and Dragons...I believe? I could be wrong, but I know it was long after that update. It just conveniently happened to drop in that map, I've seen someone with the Armored Cleanser, but just one person, whether it was a developer or just a person, I'm not the person to ask because I don't know, but I never seen a golden bow when the update actually came out, and if there was one, I believe it looked something like it had two tigers on the end of it or something? It looked like it was carved in the bow. (If there was a bow, I do remember seeing a golden bow looking something like this, whether it's a coincidence or not, I'm not the person to ask.

@Bignastycupcake™ quote:

@vSyNd quote:

@Bignastycupcake™ quote:

I believe Armored Cleanser was added within....Pets and Dragons...I believe? I could be wrong, but I know it was long after that update. It just conveniently happened to drop in that map, I've seen someone with the Armored Cleanser, but just one person, whether it was a developer or just a person, I'm not the person to ask because I don't know, but I never seen a golden bow when the update actually came out, and if there was one, I believe it looked something like it had two tigers on the end of it or something? It looked like it was carved in the bow. (If there was a bow, I do remember seeing a golden bow looking something like this, whether it's a coincidence or not, I'm not the person to ask.

In between pets and dragons and loot& survive (25 level cap, basically) I had those weapons drop from liferoot incursion.  The weapons were in the regular drop pool, mistakenly, I assume.  I think that's causing confusion?

Those are technically the ramparts incursion weapons.

@westenra quote:

Considering how excessively armored cleanser was nerfed ... (I used to have one with around -800 value, now my best is -18 lol) who cares anymore :/

Yea, but with the new weapons coming out soon, i wanted to get a high level roll one, maybe it will become legacy gear after next patch.

I really just wanted to farm the squire sword really, but might have got the others.

@Angelatic-Birdy quote:

wow Ive heard of those weapons I thought they where just normal legendaries 

never knew this lol

Yup, but I think they were removed from the map. So... where are they now?

@Pachipachio quote:

In between pets and dragons and loot& survive (25 level cap, basically) I had those weapons drop from liferoot incursion.  The weapons were in the regular drop pool, mistakenly, I assume.  I think that's causing confusion?

Those are technically the ramparts incursion weapons.

Thanks, I probably wont go quote it, but my general point remains the same.

Exactly, those are RAMPARTS INCURSION WEAPONS, and they don't seem to be there anymore. With no mention of their removal in notes.

I haven't seen them as random drops yet, been farming my dailies everyday for a week or so.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's getting "abysmal luck" at the malthius weapons.

Turns out my abysmal luck is not actually luck but a distinct possibility the weapons have been outright removed from malthius's loot tables.

@alexstonge25 quote:

So basically, I've been farming Rampart Incursion for no reason...

mmhmm, sorry man, they use to be a really high drop rate from there.

Without any word from the devs that they removed it... how else were we suppose to know? :(

Sorry for making you go through all that...

@vSyNd quote:

mmhmm, sorry man, they use to be a really high drop rate from there.

Without any word from the devs that they removed it... how else were we suppose to know? :(

Sorry for making you go through all that...

It's fine, not your fault :)

So I conclude that the best way to farm these weapon (monk's passive for me) is to complete maps with loot bonus and pray to get it from legendary chest?

Hey there everyone!

The Legendary Passives. Those should still exist in the game (if you aren't finding them then that is a bug). In fact, the monk's Purge Evil build is centered around that legendary passive (although we did rework it). 

We'll look into this and make sure they are dropping on that map.

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

Sorry a little of topic if the apprentice towers mark targets is there a limit?

The limit is the same as if the apprentice marked them himself. Default is 5, but can be increased through passives and skill spheres.

Default is 3 not 5 they changed it a while ago with the Overall dmg increase for abilities, but i dont think there is a Limit, since you have a sphere giving you +5 to max marked Targets (but nobody will ever mark that many, cause spamming your abilities will be your dps when you actually Play ap apprentice)

@Blacksmith quote:

Hey there everyone!

The Legendary Passives. Those should still exist in the game (if you aren't finding them then that is a bug). In fact, the monk's Purge Evil build is centered around that legendary passive (although we did rework it). 

Hey Blacksmith, thanks for the response. Keep us updated when you find out in this thread plz.

I tried farming the weapons, and they just didn't seem to be there. Which is why a confirmation would be great. :P

@vSyNd quote:

@Blacksmith quote:

Hey there everyone!

Hey Blacksmith, thanks for the response. Keep us updated when you find out in this thread plz.

I tried farming the weapons, and they just didn't seem to be there. Which is why a confirmation would be great. :P

Yes I also tried. Couple of runs on NM1 and no luck.

I did two runs of Malthius incursion on NM1 yesterday.  On the first one I got the ogres and Malthius himself killed but still narrowly failed the map because some orcs and warboars broke through from a side lane.  No weapon dropped.  On the second run I won - again narrowly, as a bunch of drakins destroyed all of my barricades from the central dual lane and I was doing all I could to keep the my cannonball towers repaired until the enemies died.  I was playing on monk, hoping for an upgrade for my purge evil polearm, but a huntress weapon dropped.  Unfortunately it had defense critical damage and junk passives, so pretty useless.

@Blacksmith quote:

Hey there everyone!

Plz do

I tried to farm that map while the loot event was on 

But still no special weapons.....