Sign in to follow this  
Sir NoVa

Patch v8.00 Bug List

Heyo fellow Defenders!

For some reason the Report Issue button in ingame options doesn't work for me and several others due to lacking some sort of owner permission. With that on mind I'll take the opportunity to post some known issues here then:

• occasionally defences won't auto-destroy after finishing the map (happens on Tinker Lab - 100% of times regardless the difficulty, Moonbase)

ABJMtql.jpg

• hero mana bank bug - most likely with the new number counting (known issue)
  • Moonbase doesn't register enabled HC
ctkL57o.jpg
  • put the Moonbase on top of the Challenge list - makes no sense to keep it at the bottom

* more lines to come

I think moonbase should be added as a campaign map. May as well and would also add a new surv to play.

From what I've seen, dropping items in tavern doesn't drop right in front of you. It is a lot more accurate but still not exactly where you're looking.

Mind if I butt in?..

It's not really a bug, more of a annoyance. The new feature that allows for movement while building, It makes building a lot slower with a controller, especially with aim able towers (Harpoons / mage towers). This was mentioned during the Open Beta, and looked like it was going to be corrected, but it's the same. I thought there would be a option to turn the feature off.

@SupRfirebird quote:

Mind if I butt in?..

It's not really a bug, more of a annoyance. The new feature that allows for movement while building, It makes building a lot slower with a controller, especially with aim able towers (Harpoons / mage towers). This was mentioned during the Open Beta, and looked like it was going to be corrected, but it's the same. I thought there would be a option to turn the feature off.

This has been mentioned to me several times now so I will go ahead and address where this is at.  The CDT will be looking into this.  It will not be included in our first update because it popped up as a major issue after certain dev deadlines.  However we will be looking into possibly adding an option to disable it and/or looking into how it works with the controllers to see if it can be improved.

This is not really a bug with this particular build, maybe not even a bug at all, but for me its a gigantic annoyance and the sole reason i turn off the game at times:

I have two monitors, whenever a loading screen ends or the boss spawn cutscene ends, your mouse is put in the middle of your screen in dungeon defenders. Even if you are not tabbed into the game. I often play other games next to DD. When being run in lab assault, it will port my mouse into the DD screen ALL THE TIME. If you are playing a different game you often click, of course then 'tabbing' into dungeon defenders. This has caused me several deaths in different games, resulting in me just closing DD. This is the only game I have ever seen do this.

@ddace quote:This has been mentioned to me several times now so I will go ahead and address where this is at.  The CDT will be looking into this.  It will not be included in our first update because it popped up as a major issue after certain dev deadlines.  However we will be looking into possibly adding an option to disable it and/or looking into how it works with the controllers to see if it can be improved.

Ok, cool.

Just so you know a little more, Building stuff is just a small problem, I never even realized that this feature is active when upgrading, and selling towers, so, in short, the thumbsticks have been swapped. I find it incredibly frustrating, mostly the upgrading part.

I haven't tested Moonbase out for myself, so I can't be sure, but it might just not display the hardcore symbol in the name during the intro, just like in Akatiti Jungle.

Also, I've noticed that moving your cursor near the edge of the summoning circle will sometimes rotate your screen, which is highly irritating.

Ogres from goblin copters can damage Eternia crystals (not sure if they can target them).

Also moving while building is ok but i hate that you can turn camera while doing so.

When playing winter wonderland NMHC survival, when i get to wave 25 it gets stuck. Its like the game is trying to load the enemies from two waves at once, the enemy counter says 9650 enemies, then it when it gets to 4332 no more enemies spawn as if the wave had finished. Then nothing happens. The only thing i could do was to go back to the tavern. here is a screenshot:

333EC92807BFAC8F8768BA70030DF025D706BBE3

This happened once when I joined someone's game, I can't remember who it was, and again just now with me hosting. Both times was after the 8.0 patch. I don't remember much about the first time, but the second time there were 4 players in the game.

This is a known issue even before the latest patch. It happens on several other maps, like Akatiti or Tinker Lab, both campaign and survival. I tried to reproduce this problem on multiple occasions, but never managed to do it successfuly. My theory is that it is related to other players/alts entering the game in a certain moment causing the following wave to double the usual mob counter.