Blockades Leak Video Proof.

Trendy is working on a fix for blockades (confirmed TrendyEnt came to my channel and told me the other day.), but here is a video of the goblins walking/clipping through blockades. Please fix in next hotfix/patch! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/vsynd1c4t3/v/17018935

Pay attention to how narrow the gap is they walk/clip through... it's smaller than their model's size.

Just happened to me but the ogre just walked over lol. I  had my back turned looking at another lane then I turned around, the ogre was like sup? 

Edit: BTW is that nm 4, and has anyone beat any of the hard NM4 maps w/o glitches? 

This happens to me all the time. It's my single biggest source of frustration with the game and often makes me rage quit the game. Losing a hard map you sunk time into because of this is so infuriating.

I had to laugh on the steam this week when iamisom said it hasn't changed but it's more prevalent since the patch because the current mantra is now to build blockades. Hah! We've always built them and before they held agro. Now it's bugged to f*ck dude and need fixing asap! Science fact.

@Kevo149 quote:

Just happened to me but the ogre just walked over lol. I  had my back turned looking at another lane then I turned around, the ogre was like sup? 

Edit: BTW is that nm 4, and has anyone beat any of the hard NM4 maps w/o glitches? 

Yea, it's NM4, we haven't beaten it yet, but we are trying. Got wave 7/7 yesterday and got down to the last 2 ogres, and barely lost. :/

Today we only got to wave 6/7 and lost to mobs doing... stupid amounts of damage... it was frustrating. XD

Edit: We have been trying it legit, no exploits.

If you are interested in seeing us attempt it, come by the stream sometime, we'll be trying again tomorrow.

@MegaHamster7 quote:

This happens to me all the time. It's my single biggest source of frustration with the game and often makes me rage quit the game. Losing a hard map you sunk time into because of this is so infuriating.

I had to laugh on the steam this week when iamisom said it hasn't changed but it's more prevalent since the patch because the current mantra is now to build blockades. Hah! We've always built them and before they held agro. Now it's bugged to f*ck dude and need fixing asap! Science fact.

Yea, one of my biggest frustrations as well. I kinda rage quit on stream today over it. :D

OH MAN! I know what you mean iamisom said something on the Dev Stream about the blockades and I flipping lost it! I didn't say anything in chat, but I was messaging my friends and we were all dying laughing at the blockade statement. :D

The statement would have made me mad if they haven't already confirmed they are actually working on it, I hope they really do fix it. :)

I don't even understand how you all manage to keep going in the game :P 

Things like that would have made me throw the mouse through the monitor or something. I give people credit for sticking through it, but in the state the game is right now, I'm just waiting on multiple projectile weapons, and hoping *** like that is fixed and loot gets reworked. 

The fact that I've had video of ogres crowd surfing over walls, and then this, you'd think it would be a higher priority issue. I would think something along the lines of making the collision box taller/wider would help with it, but I don't think that's necessarily the case as they basically just floated through an area they shouldn't have been able to. 

Busted game is busted right now, is all I can say lol

@Tristaris quote:

Things like that would have made me throw the mouse through the monitor or something. I give people credit for sticking through it, but in the state the game is right now, I'm just waiting on multiple projectile weapons, and hoping *** like that is fixed and loot gets reworked. 

The fact that I've had video of ogres crowd surfing over walls, and then this, you'd think it would be a higher priority issue. I would think something along the lines of making the collision box taller/wider would help with it, but I don't think that's necessarily the case as they basically just floated through an area they shouldn't have been able to. 

The loot system definitely has an issue, it's doesn't feel 100% random, it feels scripted, and the script is MESSED UP! I don't even know... With this Loot Cave 2.0 thing I'm still not finding upgrades, but I see a lot of the same items on the ground, with the same useless stats.

I was able to put together a perfect NM4 legendary DPS Huntress set, but couldn't find DP with Tripwire Legendary bow. Or many other legendary with DP DH/DCD.

@Tristaris quote:

it is super annoying but, but i'm dealing with it just like i did in DD 1 when a ogre snot ball would oneshot the crystal from a  mile away when he should not have been able to target it -.-