Sign in to follow this  
inn0s

Damage and damage type of Possessed Sword?

How much DMG is max for the possessed sword and is it bound to a specific element? (mine is earth)
Maybe some of you guys could tell me their pet stats so I could compare it to mine?

I only just got mine yesterday so I'd have to get back to you on that. But for now, mine's 101 Physical every 1.05s, hitting 5 times if I recall correctly.

Pretty certain all pets have a random chance to roll any damage type.

Thunder-O was guaranteed to do storm damage.  Physical would fit with the theme of a sword.

@Faysumi quote:

I only just got mine yesterday so I'd have to get back to you on that. But for now, mine's 101 Physical every 1.05s, hitting 5 times if I recall correctly.

mine had like 95 dmg and 1.02 attack and has also 5 projectiles. Thanks for your response.

If you want to check on stat ranges, re-roll pet stats once. It shows what ranges your stats are being chosen from :)

@inn0s quote:

@Faysumi quote:

mine had like 95 dmg and 1.02 attack and has also 5 projectiles. Thanks for your response.

By the way, all pets of the same type have identical stats (other than Premium that can be different rarities). In the Possessed Sword's case, it has a base Attack Damage scale of 64-124 and an Attack Speed of 100-120.

So judging by that, your's hits fast and has average damage, for a PS at least, I've yet to get round to figuring out the DPS of each pet so I couldn't tell you if it's actually good. Legendaries are generally stronger by default though.

I think all pets in the same tier on paper to the same "DPS". All legendary ones will have the same DPS on paper, etc.

Thats my impression of what they have said about it. Might be wrong.

@tdb quote:

Thunder-O was guaranteed to do storm damage.  Physical would fit with the theme of a sword.

My Thunder-O is physical

My Possessed Sword is physical 

I would say attack elements are random but their abilities are set for sure.

@Yuwee quote:

@tdb quote:

My Thunder-O is physical

My Possessed Sword is physical 

I would say attack elements are random but their abilities are set for sure.

I just checked, my Thunder-0 is Physical too.

@Yuwee quote:

My Thunder-O is physical

Huh.  The advertisement for it said "high burst damage thunderstorm attack pet" or something to that effect and mine rolled with storm damage, so I assumed the damage type was locked too.  Guess it just referred to the ability then.