Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah

cannot log into the game

Yup i can't login either. It says:

"Could not succesfully authenticate with Steam. Please try restarting the application. Contact support if the problem persists."

I got crashed out on NM3 Liferoot for my fifth game of the day bonus, the last ogre had just died and I opened the end game legendary chest which had dropped 3 legendaries and the game crashed before I could pick it all up.

I was a bit peeved for sure.

Luckily when i managed to log back in it had all been auto collected. They patched it just in time squire_small.png

Hello,

I was just playing the game perfectly fine through a few matches, then all a sudden the game kicked me out and some error about PlayVerse and now when I try to connect it is not doing anything, just spinning and not going anywhere!

The major annoying part is, I was on my final daily mission, final wave 7 on hard and I got kicked so I lost the entire level and XP!

And this, my friends, is exactly why we should be able to host our own servers. This was already bad enough with "Trendynet" at DD1 times, where we lost 30 Waves of survival progress over and over again because of a complete lack of a "reconnect to your game" feature. I can't believe this has not been changed yet, every QA chief should roll on the floor with pain by now.

I just had promoted DD2 from my "sh** games" to "playable games" list and started to hope it might become a good game. Ah, well.

Edit: Just to make it clearly on-topic, i also can't log in and get either no reply from the game client after a connection could not be made, or i get the "can't authenticate with steam" notice.

I can confirm that i can log in again. On a sidenote: It would be wise to have the launcher do a sanity check on the playverse connectivity. And the points about the "reconnect to your ongoing match" feature are still valid :)

@Panzerknacker quote:

And this, my friends, is exactly why we should be able to host our own servers. This was already bad enough with "Trendynet" at DD1 times, where we lost 30 Waves of survival progress over and over again because of a complete lack of a "reconnect to your game" feature. I can't believe this has not been changed yet, every QA chief should roll on the floor with pain by now.

I just had promoted DD2 from my "sh** games" to "playable games" list and started to hope it might become a good game. Ah, well.

Edit: Just to make it clearly on-topic, i also can't log in and get either no reply from the game client after a connection could not be made, or i get the "can't authenticate with steam" notice.

ahh 10 million rep for you sir lol

The play private button is not working, it says searching for session and after about 3 seconds it stops and just stays on the menu screen where the play button just sends you to the infinite black loading screen of doom.