Can't get the Monk's passive.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[96019,users]] I have the Polearm from a random drop NM3, don't remember what map, but I know for sure it was not Incursion.

The devs said that special weapons don't drop until.... they either said on or after wave 4. So don't expect anything wave 1-3.

Could any of you get the monk build wep since the latest patch?? I got 3-4 before on different maps, but couldn't get any lately... nm1-3 normal, incursion, nothing...

I would say that you can't get the polearm anymore. Been trying for many days playing as Monk to get one with DP on it and not ne has dropped.

So if you haven't got it already you're not getting it until they put it back in, my thinking is they feel it is too powerful so expect it to be nerfed.

@Omegaknight quote:

It probably is a stroke of luck but I got the purging evil polearm in my 1st full run of inc ramparts.

Not from the boss though, from the legendary chest. 

So, what I would take from this is:

Just farm your 5 dailies in endgame (not necessarily inc ramparts), open chest and gl.

3 days ago

Guys cmon, I wrote that already in the beginning:

LIferoot forest endmage Nightmare I - go 5 runs and post here how many weapons you get - i got 2 pieces in last 6 runs.

Got one NM4, liferoot, solo play. I was on squire. Dropped from an ogre on 5th wave. Haven't seen one for about 50 games or more on same map and difficulty, sometimes duo.