Sign in to follow this  
Angelatic-Birdy

What did you think of the Madwick Egg event

Not if they use the same random opportunity code that was used for that event.  The rarity was far too great, requiring way too many hours of game play for potentially zero reward.

@SGRock quote:

Not if they use the same random opportunity code that was used for that event.  The rarity was far too great, requiring way too many hours of game play for potentially zero reward.

This is my thoughts as well.

Events should be fun. Not "Well you MAY see a pet... good luck lol!"

I ran the maps for madwick at least 20 times & never saw a one so for me it'd be a big no, trendy shouldn't do such events again.

@topler quote:

I ran the maps for madwick at least 20 times & never saw a one so for me it'd be a big no, trendy shouldn't do such events again.

My team played the designated maps for more than 10 hours and only one of us got the egg.

@SGRock quote:

My team played the designated maps for more than 10 hours and only one of us got the egg.

Ouch, just ouch & I thought my luck was bad.

@Angelatic-Birdy quote:

So you would have another egg event if it was easier to get the egg?

Like if they added the egg into onslaught mode or some other hard map/mode?

I don't care much for pets, to me they are just floating ball of stats that I can see that serve no other purpose. 

But I know some people love em and are all about collecting them so I believe a egg event that wasn't luck based would go okay.

I like the idea, but as others have said far too much RNG for an event really. I like my events to be skill based not how much can you play before you give up based.

I like Birdy's idea of event rewards coming through onslaught.    Onslaught 15 requires some dedication, but it's doable.  

I don't completely dislike the idea of rare event rewards, but they seem like a non-event if they're the only reward.  If the game were built just for me, I'd suggest guaranteed achievable reward and a more special rare one.  But some users would feel cheated if they put in work and don't get the rare.