Sign in to follow this  
Angelatic-Birdy

Who here is looting everything at the moment?

What's wrong with Auto Collect feature? It does the same for TIB but you need bags to do that. Each bag has "Auto Collect" box and you need to check it in order for it to work. Items that was left on ground will be sent to bags with "Auto Collect" enabled. If it's full then items would be sent to the old scavenger.

If you're confused what I was talking about, I'm talking about the new feature that they added in 6.3 patch. You can read other features from Patch 6.3: Inventory Changes Part 1 

I will always hate auto collect or TIB for one reason... If you get DC'ed you loose everything you left on the ground.

What I want is an option to choose in which bag a item type goes when you pick it up.

i wish they would auto loot all the junk every wave instead of at the end. Gets so damn hard to find that one Legendary that caught you eye in a sea of green and blue with no way to pick out which one you want to pick up without angling around in weird ways lol

So for now, im just looting everything as it drops, then picking through/selling in between waves lol

I'm having fun looting and auto collect is fine, TIB was making buying bags pointless, I don't think they should bring back the TiB if they want to make money.

@Jojozityjo quote:

i wish they would auto loot all the junk every wave instead of at the end. Gets so damn hard to find that one Legendary that caught you eye in a sea of green and blue with no way to pick out which one you want to pick up without angling around in weird ways lol

So for now, im just looting everything as it drops, then picking through/selling in between waves lol

Do you know that Auto Collect organize items for you from legendary to white items? Just keep pressing "G" and leave items laying around. At the end of the game and all of it will be sent to your auto-collected bags and then you can look at your bag. The first items you will will be like that legendary > mythical > blues > greens > white.

I don't see a problem with that.

i see a problem with that, cause by the end of the game, there is soooooo much loot, that even 3 bags can sometimes not be enough to hold it all, and if you dont have 3+ bags set to auto loot, then you are losing loot lol

ive already bought like .... psh .. 5 bags at least? ive got at least 8 bags, but 6 of them i use for organizing, one bag for each of the heros kind of gear so i can swap around styles as i see fit, a bag for eggs, lots and lots of eggs i horde, and another bag for pet stuff, like the evolve stuff, reroll stuff, etc, so i got 2 bags left, really not gonna blow crystals for another bag lol

especially, Especially, when I read that they planned to make each bag even bigger to accomodate auto-loot bags lol

so until, or IF, that happens, ima complain lol

@Jojozityjo quote:

i see a problem with that, cause by the end of the game, there is soooooo much loot, that even 3 bags can sometimes not be enough to hold it all, and if you dont have 3+ bags set to auto loot, then you are losing loot lol

ive already bought like .... psh .. 5 bags at least? ive got at least 8 bags, but 6 of them i use for organizing, one bag for each of the heros kind of gear so i can swap around styles as i see fit, a bag for eggs, lots and lots of eggs i horde, and another bag for pet stuff, like the evolve stuff, reroll stuff, etc, so i got 2 bags left, really not gonna blow crystals for another bag lol

especially, Especially, when I read that they planned to make each bag even bigger to accomodate auto-loot bags lol

so until, or IF, that happens, ima complain lol

That's the point of them doing it like that so you buy more bags.. that's how they get money. I want them to get money so they can make more content. 

My biggest problem is that auto collect bags don't take loot you pick up manually anymore. So you have to set at least one loot bag as not auto collet or all your other bags will be filled with stuff. 

My advise. Pick up food boxes and eggs manually (if you need them) and select 2 32-slot bags for auto collect. This way you will collect 100% full bags but leave a lot of the total crap behind.

No issue here as I don't survive NM4 long enough to fill bags. Great normal mobs are dropping as finally getting upgrades even on wave 1.

I'm still manually picking up loot, but I don't enjoy doing so. Things will be a ton better when it's auto-collected at the start of every combat phase.

No guys, TiB is NOT coming back =)

It's features, however, are coming back. With the last Inventory patch, we got a taste of those features with auto-looting and auto-sorting. More to come.

For me, so far, auto-loot works fine (with one flaw - bug, where auto-looting stops looting after auto-loot marked bags fill up), but i would love to see loot picked up automatically at the start of the next combat phase, honestly.

Hey im all for supporting them, but ill be more inclined to support them with buying more stuff when and if they fix some of this stuff and especially stop over correcting everything that people take advantage of lol