Sign in to follow this  
topler

Your single most wanted Change or Addition

So if you had to choose one thing to change or add into the game what would it be?

I'll throw in mine here,

• I would like to see ubers changed into their own separate towers with each hero having their own tower deck of 4 so you start with the basic 4 towers then you can change them as you unlock more ubers to the point where your character no longer has the 4 original towers.

I'd like to see some love for DPS heroes both AP and HD builds. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE hack & slash, and i'd really like to see my hero damage monk to feel useful.

@-venOm- quote:

I'd like to see some love for DPS heroes both AP and HD builds. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE hack & slash, and i'd really like to see my hero damage monk to feel useful.

Exactly this.

Remove eggs and hatching, pets should be map specific rewards. Larger hero deck, dps needs to be buffed, more bosses.

In nightmare I'd like to see more enemy types that REQUIRE player interaction. For example mobs that carry big shields which reduce damage from front by 90%. Mages casting mana shields which stop the next 30 missiles from entering the bubble, but as a player you can just walk inside it and interrupt the mage. Goblin engineers that temporarily disable traps and auras before continuing. Etc.

Obviously these would be super-rare in solo.

Hero deck to 5 slots

Smarter loot

More loot

Revised economy

Loot from legendary 5th map reward chest to be +100 IPWR for map, to enable progression.