Are there any other ways to get these tokens other than the dailies and weeklies?

I'd love to experiment with other builds offered by the 60 wyvern token ubers... but it seems like almost a month to get one?

Some dailies give you 5 tokens, so shouldn't take you that long. I have heard they drop in onslaught wave 15-16 by choosing the currency reward. Have yet to get one that way though so could be misinformation or very rare (too rare to be worth farming). 

You get a *single* wyvern token around wave 15-16 if you select currency. Not worth the hour and a half to 2 hours to get it.

The fastest way to get wyvern tokens is to reroll your daily to the highest-rewarding token mission. There was a spreadsheet somewhere around here that crowdsourced how many tokens came from what missions, but I can't seem to find it. If someone has a link to that spreadsheet you can have a free upvote heart from me.

Wyvern tokens aren't a wave 15 thing like eggs.  Must be 0% chance to drop until some number (maybe 15?) and then it's a small % that increases every wave. 

I've leveled a bunch of pets/alts in onslaught hard (non-endgame) and with my pet bag full I just go currency every time and never did I recognize a set pattern in wyvern token drops.  Must have gotten about 15 tokens doing it thus far.  Best run I've had was wave 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 - 5 in a row, or 4, don't remember now.  I thought it would drop tokens indefinitely after that lmao

BTW@^, I remember that spreadsheet and don't have it, but there's a steam page with info, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499738683

Some of the numbers are wrong, but it offers a nice outline