Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Patch 6.3: Inventory Changes Part 1

They should of just left the TIB alone as a finalized item.  There was nothing wrong with it.  Then they go and over engineer again and add the homeless man, which was really unnecessary to begin with.  They could of added a sort function instead to the inventory or lock ability to the inventory if that was on their hit list.  There are much more important core gameplay aspects that need to be addressed before fiddling with the TIB.

@Diancecht quote:

@vSyNd quote:

Asking people not to G up cause your bags are at 100%.

Onslaught waves you have 15 seconds or less before next wave starts.

^ more problems with after each wave loot.

This new feature is good, but it's going to take up too much of their time, there's a lot that needs to be done with it, and it's taking away from the problems that are already in the game.

Hmm maybe a change should be made that allows you to access your inventory and sell items while in a wave then?  I never had an issue with so much loot in onslaught that it was an issue to deal with in 10-15 sec. Tho the most bosses i ever had to deal with was 3 in a wave. so maybe it can get out of hand at the higher wave counts

Yea it gets out of hand at round 10+ unless you CONSTANTLY keep track of your bag... In and out of bag over and over... such intense gameplay. :D

@Trueday2001 quote:

They should of just left the TIB alone as a finalized item.  There was nothing wrong with it.  Then they go and over engineer again and add the homeless man, which was really unnecessary to begin with.  They could of added a sort function instead to the inventory or lock ability to the inventory if that was on their hit list.  There are much more important core gameplay aspects that need to be addressed before fiddling with the TIB.

I agree the Hobo was poorly implemented.  He should have been release as part of a much more fleshed out change to the loot system.  That came in a more complete patch, but it is likely that Trendy did not realize HOW broken the loot system was till they removed the TIB.  As mentioned above Trendy can't let us keep the TIB as it cuts into there bag sales.

@Diancecht quote:

@Trueday2001 quote:

I agree the Hobo was poorly implemented.  He should have been release as part of a much more fleshed out change to the loot system.  That came in a more complete patch, but it is likely that Trendy did not realize HOW broken the loot system was till they removed the TIB.  As mentioned above Trendy can't let us keep the TIB as it cuts into there bag sales.

They also can't make the game a monotonous one, as that will cut into their sales of the game... Forget the bags if people aren't even buying the game.

At least for the dev cycle.

@vSyNd quote:

They also can't make the game a monotonous one, as that will cut into their sales of the game... Forget the bags if people aren't even buying the game.

Very true.  i no longer rapid fire maps as i pause to clear my loot after each one now.  That combined with the stupid monthly grind has really made me question why i play this game at times.

@Diancecht quote:

@vSyNd quote:

Very true.  i no longer rapid fire maps as i pause to clear my loot after each one now.  That combined with the stupid monthly grind has really made me question why i play this game at times.

You grind because you're providing valuable input/feedback for your experience that Trendy may or may not pay attention to.  lol that sacrifice.  [[6540,hashtags]] [[6541,hashtags]]