Sign in to follow this  
Mastergul

50 k to reroll petstats is too high!!

Before Patch the cap was 5k gold and it felt like spending a million to get decent pet stats....

I hope u change it soon. What is the thought about it from rest of the players?

I need to reroll some pets but did it not one time since pricechange. Too expensive.

I mean skillspheres is one thing but u have to reroll alot if u wanna perfect petstats.

I spent about 500K on one pet before I realized what the hell was happening to my gold reserves.  The sad part is I did not even get the reroll I was looking for but I stopped anyways and am just gonna wait til it gets fixed.

i'm ok with spheres being not cheap but 50k for reroll is too much. if i'm paying 50k gold, let me choose the stat i want. economy is in bad shape in current version of the game.

@jmhjm quote:

Rerolls should not cost more than spheres.

Well spheres cost 125k so...

The prices are just ridiculous currently.  Hopefully they'll be adjusted back a bit or more income options added.

Yeah, a little bummed that economy fixes didn't make it into this weeks patch. At end game it's a killjoy because the highlight of getting nm gear is trying new passive sets and builds. Hard to do that if I can't access enough gold for spheres, rerolls and upgrades.

Currently pets are seen as a gold sink. 

I believe they work in that aspect, but perhaps the gold that we earn per map and item sell costs needs to be adjusted.

I agree, rerolls can get outrageously expensive, but I think it is done on purpose to prevent spamming rerolls to get a super op pet and then just saving all your gold.

Agree. Earn rate is too low. It's not that I have to spend all my gold, it's that I hardly ever have it to spend. 10k-ish per nm3 map is low considering prices. A dozen runs at 20+ min a pop for 1 sphere is outrageous and discourages play.  That's assuming your not using loot for equips or upgrade wheel! 3-4 maps per sphere is a sweet spot in my opinion.