Sign in to follow this  
DanNZN

Auto-Sell below threshhold, Auto lock above threshhold

Like the subject says, it would be awesome if we could sell everything that was below some arbitrary level like Mythical (like how its set to show on map now). This and/or being having items above that threshold auto-lock.

I play with my wife who insists on looting everything and, on survival maps esp, means looking through 20 some pages of loot each round. I have also noticed that green+ items do not show up as well on split screen (not the map) like they do on single player.

I know but, it seems like you get more loot if you keep picking it up during the round. So at the end of the round I can check the map to see if there is anything good but I still have a full inventory to scan through.

@DanNZN quote:

I know but, it seems like you get more loot if you keep picking it up during the round. So at the end of the round I can check the map to see if there is anything good but I still have a full inventory to scan through.

This is true as the map removes the lesser value items from the map leaving the items of more significant value to remain throughout the wave. So if you loot absolutely evetything you gain a slight more amount of mana because i bleive the items that dissapear midwave are not turned into mana given to the player(i may be wrong about this but i am pretty sure this is how it works)