Sign in to follow this  
ddace

It's Here!!! Moonbase has Landed!!!

It's here!! The New Patch is Here!!  After a few bumps in the road Trendy has delivered this for our enjoyment.  I want to give a big thanks to Trendy for making this happen for the faithful community.  

NOTE:  If you tried the live test branch you can just opt out and use DD like normal.  MAKE SURE IT SAYS v8.0 BEFORE LOADING RANKED

Patch Notes

• Added Moonbase to Ranked.
  • Added “unlock all” and “lock all” buttons.
  • Player mana ceiling increased to 1 trillion.
  • The display method for damage and mana numbers have been changed to extend their range.
  • Inventory limit increased to 600 for Ultimate Defenders.
  • Auras are now darker in the middle and shouldn’t cause framerate drops.
  • Players can set a rarity tier filter for the minimap.
  • Higher-tiered items are layered over lower-tiered items on the minimap.
  • Players can now move while trying to find where to build a tower.
  • Added an option for hosts to disallow the selling of allied towers.
  • Potential fix for the items being lost during a trade.
  • Players can now hide their accessories without losing the stat bonuses they provide.
  • “An Ogre Has Arrived” text and noise has been removed.
  • Items dropped by the player now drop directly in front of the player to improve accuracy.
  • Reduced the number bosses on Greater Turkey Hunt. 

Of course there will be much more to come from the CDT and you the community working together on future updates. So be on the lookout for information about those updates too.

Happy Defending!! 

@Andy quote:

I thought this game was dead, didn't they move on to dd2?

Yes, Trendy is mainly focused on DD2.  However they have provided a final update for DD1 and have handed further development over to the CDT, Community Development Team.  So we are going to provide more updates with fixes, news maps, new items and new events. 

Yes, Trendy is mainly focused on DD2.  However they have provided a final update for DD1 and have handed further development over to the CDT, Community Development Team.  So we are going to provide more updates with fixes, news maps, new items and new events. 

:)

@ddace quote:

@Andy quote:

wow nice didnt expect that :)

btw acen can you plz tell me how to change from Dungeon Defenders [community beta bra...] to the normal DD with the update ????

@kg4q quote:

@ddace quote:

@Andy quote:

wow nice didnt expect that :)

btw acen can you plz tell me how to change from Dungeon Defenders [community beta bra...] to the normal DD with the update ????

• Go to Dungeon Defenders in your steam Library
  • Right Click and Select Properties
  • Go to Betas Tab
  • Click on Opt out of all beta programs

ecc0c4de54.png

THANKS TRENDY, THANKS ACEN AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE CDT ARE GOING TO DO IN THE FUTURE :)

i-feel-so-happy-meme-generator-yess-i-3f