Is anyone else poor already?

Well i had 800k on alpha and beyond but skill spheres are way too expensive that i am poor now e.e

Will they decrease their cost or they will stay the same? also from reroll.

totally broke, cannot buy petfood.

Need hints on which street corner is the most generous when I hang out my "will work for pet food" sign.

Yeah, pretty sure everyone is completely broken after alpha patch came out, it's difficult to farm golds now with barely any challenges left if everyone else maxed out on their 50s.

down to my last 100k from 700k when patch hit. a couple spheres and gear upgrades. Embarrassingly I've played nearly 200 hours in past 2 weeks.. lots of farming. I can't imagine being a casual and trying to survive in this economy.

I think this was the intent of the current patch. They were probably trying to flush as much gold out of the economy before they attempt to fix it. I honestly think a gold wipe would have been better since they could have left prices alone and just changed how much gold enters the game thru selling loot and what not. The way they did it negatively impacts the new players more than it does players that were at end game prior to the patch being released.

I have 400k and change.  I'll have to buy a large sphere for my apprentice soon; he's level 26 now.  My level 50s are around iPWR 220 and I seem to be able to hold up my gold reserves against item upgrades.  I haven't bought a single pet food, only used what I find on maps.

Did have over 1 million pre patch but now broke trying to upgrade pets, there just isn't enough pet food and economy is fully broken.

I had 2M before patch as I accidentally sold the contents of my rotten egg and ingredients folder!

I got so frustrated with how long it takes to feed a pet I blew nearly a Mill levelling a pet (so not worth it people).

So, down to 900k or so now

I had 2M before patch as I accidentally sold the contents of my rotten egg and ingredients folder!

I got so frustrated with how long it takes to feed a pet I blew nearly a Mill levelling a pet (so not worth it people).

So, down to 900k or so now

I'm not. Still rocking my 1,5kk gold. Follow these steps for success:

1-You should've farmed when things where worth something to sell.

2-Then should've sold them before they lost value.

3-Then cry in a corner and not play until they fix these stupid high prices and gameplay problems.

You can maybe even  follow them in any order you want.