I wonder.. What do Goblins eat?

Are there magical bunnies that bread breed and love themselves into oblivion?

While those bunnies eat magical plants that multiply by billions by a magical light and waterfall stream?

so much love and so much magic?

What is the mystery secret of all those unlimited amount of enemies we have to fight?

This is a great question! The answer is a little complicated. 

The enemies are not necessarily flesh and blood creatures. They are thoughtforms, the evil intent of the Old Ones made manifest. Time in  Etheria gives them physical form, but upon their death that form dissipates, returning that essence to their dark masters. 

So, no, they don't eat bunnies. If i were to guess, I would say they feed on fear and pain. And the tears of noobs XD

They mostly eat tower shots.

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

This is a great question! The answer is a little complicated. 

The enemies are not necessarily flesh and blood creatures. They are thoughtforms, the evil intent of the Old Ones made manifest. Time in  Etheria gives them physical form, but upon their death that form dissipates, returning that essence to their dark masters. 

So, no, they don't eat bunnies. If i were to guess, I would say they feed on fear and pain. And the tears of noobs XD

If they feed on tears of noobs and people losing, I guess they will soon be fat in alpha xD

It seems to me if they just return their energy to the dark baddies upon death, we should not be killing them at all. We should be building prisons instead. Lots of prisons (not as many as the US though, that'd be inhumane).

Well, if they come from dark thoughts, we need a new defense tower with happy thoughts to destroy them.

What about a "Rainbow canon"?

Or a twinklestar trap?.........Man if they make these, this game is going to be catalogued in the "Brony" sector xD.