Sign in to follow this  
ddace

Update - Moonbase is Coming...

I don't know anything about Moonbase but from what I gather, the Treadmill on a Treadmill is rewarded similar to the Turtle on a  Treadmill in Akatiti in that you have to do something during the campaign (like solve a puzzle) to earn the pet?

Does Moonbase reward a pet on survival?  If so, what pet and after which wave?

@russman quote:

I don't know anything about Moonbase but from what I gather, the Treadmill on a Treadmill is rewarded similar to the Turtle on a  Treadmill in Akatiti in that you have to do something during the campaign (like solve a puzzle) to earn the pet?

Does Moonbase reward a pet on survival?  If so, what pet and after which wave?

I didnt think that survival was possible on MB? Can be wrong though because I still haven't played the map :)

@ddace quote:

So it has sorta arrived.  :)  Still working through an issue that cropped up.

I know some have started moving over to this new live test branch.  I played it last night with several and was quite enjoyable except for the RNG not giving me anything good and trying to play that dumb DDR machine.  I am the worst at that.

Sorry for the repeat question, but now that Moonbase is indeed live, thought I'd double check; the gear that drops on Moonbase isn't any better than the other (previously released) top tier maps, and stat progression is something that's going to be considered in the future for the CDT?  Correctness?

Thanks!

@Vetokend quote:

@ddace quote:

So it has sorta arrived.  :)  Still working through an issue that cropped up.

I know some have started moving over to this new live test branch.  I played it last night with several and was quite enjoyable except for the RNG not giving me anything good and trying to play that dumb DDR machine.  I am the worst at that.

Sorry for the repeat question, but now that Moonbase is indeed live, thought I'd double check; the gear that drops on Moonbase isn't any better than the other (previously released) top tier maps, and stat progression is something that's going to be considered in the future for the CDT?  Correctness?

Thanks!

that is correct.  Well updates will be whatever the community wants and is within our abilities basically.  :)