Sign in to follow this  
ddace

Update - Moonbase is Coming...

Thought the update was planned for tomorrow? Been playing pillars of eternity the last few days so im a little out of the loop 

@ddace quote:

Tomorrow!!!!  At long last the lunar landing is scheduled for tomorrow.  So make sure you go through any final sequence checks to prepare for its arrival.  There are friends to tell and sleep to be had before it hits.  So Get Ready.

Happy Defending!!

EDIT:April fools!

just waiting for it.....

@russman quote:

It is planned for yesterday's tomorrow.

Lol. So today then. I was sure mkjo said tomorrow tho. Might have missunderstood him. I will see, since im not home anyways so for me it doesn't matter much to wait a little longer. . .  

@Veetoo quote:

@russman quote:

It is planned for yesterday's tomorrow.

Lol. So today then. I was sure mkjo said tomorrow tho. Might have missunderstood him. I will see, since im not home anyways so for me it doesn't matter much to wait a little longer. . .  

Could be a time zone thing

Shall have to wait and see

@ddace quote:

Tomorrow!!!!  At long last the lunar landing is scheduled for tomorrow.  So make sure you go through any final sequence checks to prepare for its arrival.  There are friends to tell and sleep to be had before it hits.  So Get Ready.

Happy Defending!!

@iamisom quote:

winsector.jpg

Why do you always hurry to give a promise to people, if you can not fulfill it? Do you enjoy seeing our disappointments?

You are so cruel :(

Oh, not sure if anyone noticed this, but when on an initial/beggining cutscene for Moonbase, there is no HC icon displayed next to map name even though HC is enabled.

0B0BE283AC3F86E90955B41E5A0FB6B70B1B5785

So it has sorta arrived.  :)  Still working through an issue that cropped up.

I know some have started moving over to this new live test branch.  I played it last night with several and was quite enjoyable except for the RNG not giving me anything good and trying to play that dumb DDR machine.  I am the worst at that.