Hello,

I also made this post on Steam located here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/236110/discussions/0/523897277921056001/

After being majorly addicted to this game with my wife too, we thought it would be good to add these features to the game, and maybe some other users can submit their ideas to the game because I do not see any thread with ideas or suggestions!

Yes, I understand the game is Alpha (Early Access) which is why I am typing for further development uses, you know?

So here are some idea's we thought about!

- Item Skins -

So basically there are are some awesome item skins in the game but the items are just crap for my build, example! The Betsy weapon is one awesome skin, why not the ability (Like Diablo Transmogify kinda) where we can change the skin of an item to another that we find and unlock those skins! The skins can be used for weapons only I think because the clothing we change manually!-VoIP-The name is clearly what is says. I spend a lot of time in this game typing to other users when it would be easier to open the mic say something and resume instead of typing essays!

-Battle scene inventory check-

(You are sorting your inventory and the battle starts) the screen closes and you must fight your way through until the next pause to sort it! Who ever had this idea I think is silly, it is helpful to sort my inventory no matter what is going on so I do not feel rushed in the game, specially my partner who takes time to check things and a timer is counting down. Yeah, we have the map checked, cannons are firing we are doing good.. It would be good to allow us to open the inventory!

-More crown usage-

Okay, so I bought the collectors edition, it was mega expensive and what did I get with it? Basically cosmetic and a bunch of crowns which you do what with? ONLY use to open boxes and more cosmetic from the store, too which this I did not know and now sadly wasted 5K worth of my gems on this! It would be cool to maybe buy a pet with the crowns, speed up the pet hatch timer, XP boost some more, transfer crowns into gold, something other than a massive limit and waste of money because it feels like one huge waste of money!

-More maps-

Obviously most of us playing this game are hoping for more maps, bigger ones, smaller ones and much more layered ones!

-More character abilities-

Giving us something to level up and spend points on, maybe increase character damage, health or build damage, but make it very selective on what you spend the points on so it is not too overpowered and with this you could add a harder difficulty!

-Different pet styles-

At the moment I request this, I am unsure if there will be different types, but I thought I would ask.

There is not many at all to choose from, why not add more, butterflies, Jeene's, men on carpet, the bookmen, zombies etc etc, the list is huge! (Obviously all floating in the same spot is awesome, a floating zombie)

-Trade ability-

Simple as the name! Allow us the ability to trade items with friends, drop on the floor or send an actual trade to people so we can trade eggs, gold, clothing, weapons etc etcSo much goes to waste selling stuff!Hopefully there is a lot more in the future to buy stuff with!

-Newer mobs-

Just adding some new monsters would be pretty awesome too, some to be map specific you know! Like a creepy castle could house the bats, draculas, zombies etc

-Auto Scrolls when moving items-

Simple, I want to move an item from bag 1 to bag 4.. I have to for some unknown reason in the furthest back, scroll down and repick it back up from inventory and go down again, after I scrolled, unsure if my issue or game but it's silly doing it that way. If I click and drag down, the box should scroll automatically!

-End game auto pickup gold-

This would be a lot of help so I know nothing is missed. When the end of the game happens, we have a few seconds to run around and pickup the items or gold... Why? I would prefer a button or press for auto pickup weapons and gold to automatically fly to me no matter my spot on the map so I do not have to rush around in the few seconds to pick it all up, it's weird thing to have!

-Stackable food items and maybe eggs-

Simple, certain items in the game stack like the "Vail of Dragon Tears" etc and things like that, but none of the food for the pet does. I have a lot of 5K XP food all taking up one space a time, like WHY! They should be able to stack those type of things, and maybe some of the eggs or some other items that are the same, like the skill things for the pets!

-Freemode unlock more difficulties like End Game-

Simple, playing hard on some maps is just too easy.  It would be pretty sweet to have a much harder difficulty setting to push and get more gold/XP when playing freemode, with this the drop rate of Mythical and Legendary could increase with increased XP and Gold gain!

-Special ID bars- (Read first)

I am unsure on what this is called exactly, but at the top left you see your characters photo with the health bar etc, why not allow us the ability to work towards gaining different ones, special ones. Right now it is yellow lining, it would be cool to see like high rank player with say 2 level 50s a special one, or a basic level 50 with one different type.. Something that is unlocked like the titles!

-Tavern storage boxes-

Simple as the name! When playing a few games I've got some sweet stuff but could not use it until the right level, so I had to keep it and not sell it. There is also other items that look sweet that I've wanted to use when I get enough Gold to upgrade or just keep until I get a better rank or something. Having the storage on your character sucks and would be awesome to put stuff away in a storage or safe box in the Tavern!

-Main screen party setup-

When loading into the main screen before we press play, load a game and invite a friend. Why not some sort of feature where we can create a party, so I can invite a friend, then press and play and have the game automatically drop us into a session with enough space for us both. When in social, it is a little hard to invite when it's full on the screen, that is why I request this!

-Freeplay longer waves and harder-

I have tried Incursion and Endgame and I do not like them that much and find Incursion extremely hard for me!So I play a lot of freeplay because I prefer it, but sadly you only get a maximum of 7 waves. Why not allow us to increase the waves and add a hard difficulties with longer waves than 7.

-Collecting skins or collectible designs-

This is simple, we get clothing all the time and normally it costs to open the lockboxes with a key, but I do not want skins items. I want collectibles for weapons and clothing. So why not we get the option to add an item to a collection, but when we add it to the collectibles, it is removed from the inventory and it goes towards an achievement called "The collector"So we basically collecting skins or items! So one item can only be stored ONCE, once you have collected it, it's there and stays! Just as a collection!We could even use it as a skin unlock, which would tie in above to skins!

-Exchange the XP earned at level 50 for Gold or something-

Once you reach level 50, you cannot do anything else with the XP you earn, but for some unknown reason you keep getting given XP, which go towards what? nothing it seems!So why not instead of getting XP once you max rank, why not allow us a higher percenage for gold or something. Say, rank 50 has an increase 30% of gold ingame, or allow us to do other things or earn something else, what about a higher level system, like rank 50 and teir system after so Rank 50, T1,2,3,4, etc and just keep going allowing us to earn bigger and better stuff or even hero portraits unlocks and stuff with better gold drops. We do not need 100% gold drops because that makes it too easy but it's better to have a small amount like 30% than earning XP for nothing.You get the idea though.

-Track and display collectible missions-

So this is simple, I am after a certain collectible, lets say it is die 500 times...

I have to keep waiting for the 'build phase' to then quickly press I, go into collectibles, find the tag to see how much I have (Right now I am 26%) which it would be a good idea if we could click a box like track status... So it shows up underneath the current build limit castle icon.. Maybe a limit of 3 or 5 listed below so we can keep track and once it is done, it crosses it off until we remove it OR it removes itself from the tracking system.

Achievement and title I thought about... There is an achievement called "The Mythical" for having a Mythical item on every item slot, good and I know Mythical is better than Legendary but what about a title and achievement called "The Legend" with the same principle as above, each slot with a legendary!

So what do you all think? If I think of more, I will edit this post and just add!Be good to see some other suggestions or something!

Menphues

Hey,
first of all, love your ideas, esp the weapon skin thingy, that would be so great!

But please, please don't change the crowns to some kind of currency with which you can buy items that somehow affect the game, other than cosmetical(ly?).
That would just turn out pay to win and ruin the game for many other players.
I could live with xp, or maybe even gold boosts for crowns, but at least let them play for their stuff!
Just my five cents, sorry for my bad english :)

@Smeik quote:

Hey,
first of all, love your ideas, esp the weapon skin thingy, that would be so great!

But please, please don't change the crowns to some kind of currency with which you can buy items that somehow affect the game, other than cosmetical(ly?).
That would just turn out pay to win and ruin the game for many other players.
I could live with xp, or maybe even gold boosts for crowns, but at least let them play for their stuff!
Just my five cents, sorry for my bad english :)

Hello,

Thank you very much, I am glad someone else likes the suggestions!

Not so much change the crowns, keep them but allow us to transfer the crowns into gold.  Example, I need to save 25K for a clothing I want, I do not have enough so it forces me to farm for money.  I have 4K crowns left now, which in this game are useless so it would be awesome to say... 1000 crowns is like 10K in game or something you know.

Yeah gold boost and XP boost for crowns be good but they would have to be worth buying you know. 50Crowns for a gold boost for 7 days or a month or something!

Nah man, your English is extremely good, I understand everything and you typed it very well for someone who maybe is not English as a first language?

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Post Level 50 XP Exchange System: A system that allows us to use our exp for perma boosts.

Additional Stat points

Bonus Gold+ %

Increased Rare Drop Rate+ %

Decreased Shop Prices

Just to name a few possible ones. Of course these wont come cheap though. Ones like Increased drop rate should require vast amounts of exp for just a very minor boost of like 0.5%. Bonus Gold wouldnt cost too much for a 5% increase and could be bought multiple times.

Maybe this will be a good alternative to xp after level 50.

@ℳєηρнυєss ☯ (Kyle) quote:-More crown usage-

Okay, so I bought the collectors edition, it was mega expensive and what did I get with it? Basically cosmetic and a bunch of crowns which you do what with? ONLY use to open boxes and more cosmetic from the store, too which this I did not know and now sadly wasted 5K worth of my gems on this! It would be cool to maybe buy a pet with the crowns, speed up the pet hatch timer, XP boost some more, transfer crowns into gold, something other than a massive limit and waste of money because it feels like one huge waste of money!

So basically make the game pay to win, am I right? Hell no.

• 6 years later...
On 9/14/2015 at 8:40 AM, Smeik said:

Hey,
Hello! I need to impart to you how I take care of the issue of composing a resume. I allude to cover letter services  https://www.careersbooster.com/our-services/cover-letter-writing/. Here, genuine essayists will adapt in the briefest conceivable time and you will promptly see the outcome - in the most limited conceivable time you will have a draw of interview solicitations

Just to name a few possible ones. Of course these wont come cheap though. Ones like Increased drop rate should require vast amounts of exp for just a very minor boost of like 0.5%. Bonus Gold wouldnt cost too much for a 5% increase and could be bought multiple times.