Sign in to follow this  
Lacian

Ogre For Monthly Mission Help!!

OK i need some help here, i'm trying to kill Ogres for the quest but it feels so impossible to do, because if you want to make sure to get the last hit then you need to play solo, and now with the new changes to solo play there only spawns 1 ogre per map so it feels like an impossible task. I have been playing a lot and i still only have 26 ogre kills. So any information about what map to do and what difficulty to play on would help a lot. What are the best option for me, any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

Ps: I have a level 50 Apprentice, 50 squire, 20 monk, and 20 hunter.

The 3 ogres on hard incursion count and I see a lot recommend onslaught as you get 2 or 3 at a time in later waves.  I'd say hard incursion as you have a couple of characters to level anyway and even at level 20 your traps and air towers will get the job done :)

Personally i have already finished the ogre part of the quest. I found it quickest although rather boring to solo onslaught and just farm golden eggs while killing the ogres.

regular nm maps have 6 ogres.
Before it was 1 wave - 1 ogre\8 wave - 2 ogres \ 10 wave - 3 ogres.
Now idk...somethin' like 2\5\7 waves i think...

I'm getting three ogres per map on endgame insane.  Waves 2, 4 and 7.  I think I should play some free play for a change though, since my pet affection objective is lagging behind the others.