Suggestion for Trendy's benefit

Trendy,

I know it's important for you to gather and make development decisions based on community feedback. Given that forums only reflect a very small slice of the player base, maybe there is a better way to gather feedback to provide more accurate, actionable data.

How about implementing something in game ... like the Tavernkeeper ... which allows players to answer poll questions that you pose. Each poll (and there could be many going at the same time) would allow the selection of one from a predefined list of multiple-choice answers. Each player would get one and only one vote.

From your perspective each player is a potential source of revenue and each should be able to tell you what they like and what they don't like. I would think this might provide more and better feedback than simply responding to the squeaky wheels that are very vocal in the forums ... myself being one of those.

upvote or bump or whatever. i've looked and most forum pages don't have any indication that trendy has looked at them, and a lot of people don't use the forums so this would help. 

though, it needs some moderation of some kind. as some people have multiple profiles with which they could vote numerous times. though a couple 2-3 votes extra won't tip anything easily

Actually, I'd like to just see more input from the developers in general, no matter what form it takes.  Even if they just started more threads, letting us know what areas of the game they were currently looking at/working on, we could give more specific input about that instead of the unfocused mess it seems to be atm.