Kills by contribution

Right now it's a little annoying that kills are only awarded to the player that actually finishes of the target. This is especially annoying for this months mission due to the need for a lot of ogre kills. I think as long as you deal some of the damage toward a target it should count it as progress on your kills as well. Right now it's discouraging me from playing with my friends so I can get the kills I need.

80 kills...you have 1 month to kill ONLY 80 ogres....it's damn easy for any  player,what are you talkin' about ?

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

I think the issue is more so getting all that Pet affection :D

That is true... And while that is true... I don't see why it would be bad to give all people in the group the Ogre kill. You do have time to do it in one month... but you have to do allot of solo play in my opinion... Witch pretty much goes against the concept of Co-Op...

I think its a glitch cant remmeber but I thought they said in a forum post that ogre kill was suppose to be for everyone. on kill   Im at 40 and I know for a fact i didnt last hit that many ogres lol.

@Maik quote:

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

That is true... And while that is true... I don't see why it would be bad to give all people in the group the Ogre kill. You do have time to do it in one month... but you have to do allot of solo play in my opinion... Witch pretty much goes against the concept of Co-Op...

Yeah that's right...but 80 ogres it's too small amout for group...i prefer somethin' like 150-250 for group xD
(i already have somethin' like 70 and didn't cared about monthly still.Just farmed random maps...for my random loot =\

@Rose quote:

@Maik quote:

@๖ۣۜPhoenixX quote:

Yeah that's right...but 80 ogres it's too small amout for group...i prefer somethin' like 150-250 for group xD
(i already have somethin' like 70 and didn't cared about monthly still.Just farmed random maps...for my random loot =\

Well if they would make it Co-Op it wouldn't be a problem increasing the number. I mean you can do 80 in 3-4 days as a group if you play allot.