Sign in to follow this  
EC-10

Some free stuff! Event items and such!

WINNERS:

1. Sir Nova chose Rainmaker

2. Toradus chose Ult/Ult+ Dps set I forgot to list but added now.

3.  Adydaking chose Radiations

4. Harry4550 -Odin's Mask or alternate random stuffs

4/5. WL Sein chose diamond set!

5/6: Atlas - Tower Set

6/7:  Laronel Throne - Ecannon

WInners must let me know what they want for their prize 24 hours after the person above them picks. (Winners also may see prizes to decide)

Options:

Ult tower set with a nice ult++

MY Rainmaker

Ult Dps set

Ult++ E-Cannon

Armguards of Radiation

Odin's Mask

Set of 4 Eternia Shard Matching 1-2 Cap Diamonds.

NEW NEW!!!

24 Hours left. Ending September 15th at noon EST. You have until then to let me know if I missed your name in the entries  or even submit a few more. Good luck! 

After that the top people will need to pick their prizes.  Winner 1 will need to do that asap, then 2 then 3 etc. I will give at least 24 hours from then for the winners to pick their prizes.

NEW.

Part 2 Info: 

So I have been playing some Magic: The Gathering. Addictive, like DD but with 100% more money sink. I am currently in a contest through youtube to win some free cards to ease my wallet.

So I need whoever wants to subscribe to their channel and throw a like and response on my comment (EC-10) to help me win. Its currently a close race. YT accounts created after sept 8th are likely to be thrown out. If you do, shoot me a message on steam with your YT name and I will put your name in the running for part 2 of the giveaway. 

So Sub to the channel, like my comment and comment on my comment. Pretty simple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi6uOvhlZ0

These guys do giveaways all the time and they are great all around people, I recommend you check them out if you play MTG too.

Can I get more entries into part 2?

You can get your friends/relatives too if you would like and I will grant you additional entries. Just remember accounts made this week are not likely to count, so real accounts/people please! 

What are you giving away that is so great?

Current plans have me giving away my Ult++ Ecannon, a very rare different (better) Rainmaker, Armguards of Radiation, Odins Mask. Some other things I cant recall at the moment.

Do I need to do this for other free stuff?

Nope! I am giving other great stuff away without any participation other than adding/joining. 

Original Info:

Hey all, it's been a long time since I played DD and while I gave away a lot of stuff before I left.... I still have event items and ult and better gear laying around.

I have something like 20 Vile Lord's Clutches (didn't count, could be more) along with some other stuff.

Looking to give some stuff away to people who still play.

I also am trying to win another contest which you can help me out with (takes 30 seconds) and helping me out will enter you to win some of the better stuff I have to give away. (Really rare/old event items)

Put a message here if you want in, and then add/msg me on steam.  Just so there is some sort of order to the chaos.

EDIT:  Add me and message me whenever if you want to get in on this! I work a lot but I will be on a few times a day. 

So far Pt 2 entries we have......

Yabbadabbadoo 2

Atlas 12

Acen

Miss Mashka 2

Otter Darkness

Sir Nova

Awp 

WL Sein

VeeToo

CurtisGk

Thats Crazy

DJ Randyran

thepoet

gunnerq

Arcama 3

adydaking 4

blizzard

mkjo

nhanks

starfox

cpfuzzy

russman

etheral gamer

laronel throne 3

jemmajule

viraL

kirby

aeroz

hovertower 2000

sirpancakez

nevalus

marm teh aquahorse

chronotide

purepwnage21

Liquid Luck

AcePoe

toradus

natuca

nomen

Message me if I missed your name in pt 2 on steam but I should have everyone!

@Veetoo quote:

Wow A legend returns, welcome mate and count me in :)

Haha, I had no idea I had 1,440 posts. I guess it attests to how much I played this game. (too much :-P)

Alright, added everyone who added me and gave some things away! I might not be on until late tonight or tomorrow but feel free to add!

Sounds good. Who does not like events

You and YG (possibly TCD) IC'd my first ever Ult++

Sick Plate DPS gloves

Hmm where small I EC? I thinks part 2 is for the comment and sub on youtube. I was there with my real name ;) 

@Veetoo quote:

Hmm where small I EC? I thinks part 2 is for the comment and sub on youtube. I was there with my real name ;) 

"small "should be "am"

Phone :'(