Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Upcoming Hotfix Tentatively Scheduled for Thursday

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for all of your feedback posts so far. We have a hotfix that's tentatively scheduled for Thursday of this week. We're hoping to have a few Nightmare changes in this hotfix to help ease the wall of progressing into NM1, the length of Nightmare matches and Nightmare rewards. If they don't make it in time for this hotfix, they'll be in future hotfixes. We're still discussing your Scavenger feedback and the right way forward on that. We'll have more news on those changes in the coming weeks.

@chesticles quote:

Any preview/info into what will be included in this Hotfix? :D

Hopefully a roll-back of the Alpha patch, just keeping the two new pretty maps and throwing the rest away.

Please fix the defend the ramparts/throne room quests. Can't proceed as they are tied to old map (Or, ramparts in my case, I heard throne room is same though for others.). Even just a way to reset quests would be super!

@Asellia quote:

Please fix the defend the ramparts/throne room quests. Can't proceed as they are tied to old map (Or, ramparts in my case, I heard throne room is same though for others.). Even just a way to reset quests would be super!

Yep, that's a big one that we're looking into. If you submit a request to our Support team, they'll manually unlock the quest for you.

@iamisom quote:

@Asellia quote:

Yep, that's a big one that we're looking into. If you submit a request to our Support team, they'll manually unlock the quest for you.

Thank you for the advice!

I love the Ogre Trio at the last wave of Nightmare maps, i really hope they are not getting shrunken down to "Ogre Bros" :<

I would cry.

I submitted multiple bugs that are related to that one single quest. They haven't managed to unlock it so I think that's absolutely not true. It's a pretty major bug for many people. I have it myself and am not able to train solo as 60% of my content is locked because of that f[[2011,hashtags]] quest. It really 'bugs' me

@iamisom quote:

@Asellia quote:

@RED360 quote:

Will this hotfix fix full screen widowed? Hasn't worked since last hot fix.

It's high on our to-fix list, but we weren't able to get a fix in time for this hotfix. 

@TheCrimsonTea quote:

@iamisom quote:

@chesticles quote:

I should have notes to share late tomorrow EDT. :)

Any news regarding those notes? Or have they already been released and I missed them?

QA is still working on the list, but I should still have it by late tonight EDT!

@iamisom quote:

@TheCrimsonTea quote:

@iamisom quote:

@chesticles quote:

I should have notes to share late tomorrow EDT. :)

Any news regarding those notes? Or have they already been released and I missed them?

QA is still working on the list, but I should still have it by late tonight EDT!

thank you for the  hotfix. lets hope everything get better :P

and for the "sorry for iamson" thread, dont worry. here are some trolls that are just complaining without give any proper feedback.

Very excited for this as i really like the theoretical direction of this patch. Hopefully something's done about he big guys killing my walls faster than i can fix in nm2 : ). Cant wait to see the notes!

I'm against removing Hero Deck. I enjoy having to switch up party compositions according to the tactic I wish to execute on a map by map basis. But hey, with more heroes and more builds I don't see why higher difficulties wouldn't allow for 1 extra Hero Deck slot :)

@TheCrimsonTea quote:

I'm against removing Hero Deck. I enjoy having to switch up party compositions according to the tactic I wish to execute on a map by map basis. But hey, with more heroes and more builds I don't see why higher difficulties wouldn't allow for 1 extra Hero Deck slot :)

With no Hero Deck you can play as you want, if you enjoy being limited, OK it's your choice, but me and alot of ppl here want to try all variety of builds and play DPS at the same time.