Color customizing?

I'm sure I've read this in the past, but here it is again.

Are we ever going to be able to change up the colors on our costumes?  We buy all these different skins and it basically makes everyone look the same.  It would be nice to add some personal touches to our heroes.  Sure people are going to copy cat other and eventually you will see a bunch of the same, but customizing is what helps a player bring him/herself into the charater.

You could have 3 or 4 options on each piece of clothing:

Base color - basically the color of the clothing itself

Metal Accessories - all metal attachments

Fabric Accessories - all fabric attachments

You could even split the metal and fabric ones up in a couple of different options based on the item itself.  So that you could allow multi coloring.

EX: My dream would be to have White outfit Monk with black highlighted fabric accessories, and silver/grey metal accessories.  Basically so he looks like Storm Shadow from GI Joe:  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pt/7/75/Storm_Shadow_por_Robert_Atkins.jpg

You could also redo him to look like Snake Eyes and use Black with other highlights :)

Just give us the ability to make the heroes our own :)

@MalenkoMC quote:

I'm sure I've read this in the past, but here it is again.

Are we ever going to be able to change up the colors on our costumes?  We buy all these different skins and it basically makes everyone look the same.  It would be nice to add some personal touches to our heroes.  Sure people are going to copy cat other and eventually you will see a bunch of the same, but customizing is what helps a player bring him/herself into the charater.

You could have 3 or 4 options on each piece of clothing:

Base color - basically the color of the clothing itself

Metal Accessories - all metal attachments

Fabric Accessories - all fabric attachments

You could even split the metal and fabric ones up in a couple of different options based on the item itself.  So that you could allow multi coloring.

EX: My dream would be to have White outfit Monk with black highlighted fabric accessories, and silver/grey metal accessories.  Basically so he looks like Storm Shadow from GI Joe:  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pt/7/75/Storm_Shadow_por_Robert_Atkins.jpg

You could also redo him to look like Snake Eyes and use Black with other highlights :)

Just give us the ability to make the heroes our own :)

The worse part is that it was by default possible on the first Dungeon Defenders ...

And it was awesome. Why on earth we can't do it on DD2 ? I really hope it will be added before release, it is REQUIRED because we all look the same it feels dull to pay for rather expensive skins to have the same face at the end.

Yes! I love that unlike DD1 you can customize your skin pieces rather then your whole skin. But being able to also color them would be a nice addition.

As a Warframe player I like their character coloring. Here is a video of how they did it:

https://youtu.be/5WEvvrQ6Ljs?t=3m