Return to Tavern crash returned?

Hey,

I used to have a bug when returning to the tavern my game would crash. This had been fixed before and worked great, but it seems to have returned since 7.06b, anyone else who used to have this issue having it again now? D:

hey,
If you can PLEASE send us your Crash Dump file and Logs that can help us out tremendously!! We really wanna get this issue fixed.

Will do.

I have this issue also since 3 patches ago, only when players are in my game though

Same here.

Same just happened to me and my buddies after attempting survival bonus on hard. (stupid op kobolds charging through spike cades and mage walls made us lose when we were almost done with wave 14)

Gotcha -- we know what's causing this and it's gonna be resolved in the next patch, and it won't ever return :)

-Jer

Sweet, Good to hear.

Gotcha -- we know what's causing this and it's gonna be resolved in the next patch, and it won't ever return :)

-Jer

Will you marry me?

The bug with the tavern crash, also caused one of my friend's items to duplicate to my tavern which I picked up. Then, when I went to his tavern, dropped the item, and picked it back up, his dissapeared. Locked item pick up exploit potentially?